blinkie request

Forum: Siggies R Us

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Siggies R Us LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 4th, 2006, 09:00 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Hi all

Could I request a blinkie for UK Mummies?

To alternate between UK Mummies and Mummy of the Moment...doesn't have to have any graphics but it would be kind of cool to be UK-flag themed, maybe in colours if a graphic would be too tricky?

Thanks in advance to anyone who is able to do this for us.

Also while I am here just wanted to ask about siggies, as I really have no idea how hard it is to do different things on them. Is it possible for people here to create a graphic for a siggy, or is that too tricky and time-consuming? I've noticed most siggies are text and photo based and just wondered. I quite fancied having one of these cartoon girls (some people have them in their siggies) playing a blue guitar and/or a UK flag with my name and 'Co-host of UK Mummies'. But I figure it would be way too fiddly and time-consuming.

June 4th, 2006, 02:07 PM
LadyTkachenko's Avatar *~Hoping For A XMAS BFP~*
Quote:
Hi all

Could I request a blinkie for UK Mummies?

To alternate between UK Mummies and Mummy of the Moment...doesn't have to have any graphics but it would be kind of cool to be UK-flag themed, maybe in colours if a graphic would be too tricky?

Thanks in advance to anyone who is able to do this for us.

Also while I am here just wanted to ask about siggies, as I really have no idea how hard it is to do different things on them. Is it possible for people here to create a graphic for a siggy, or is that too tricky and time-consuming? I've noticed most siggies are text and photo based and just wondered. I quite fancied having one of these cartoon girls (some people have them in their siggies) playing a blue guitar and/or a UK flag with my name and 'Co-host of UK Mummies'. But I figure it would be way too fiddly and time-consuming.
[/b]
I can put together a blinkie for you but I can't do siggies yet. If you still want a siggie you can repost a siggie request!

Proud Mommy to Malachi, Trinity, Anastasiya, Nathan and Kateryna

Hoping for a Christmas BFP!

June 5th, 2006, 11:29 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Thanks for that LadyO.

Nah I'm happy with the blinkie really. I think what I have in mind would be waaaaaaaaay too complicated for someone to make me one for free! I did a new one for myself using some of the ideas with pre-made graphics instead!

Might pop back after my baby's born though and get a siggy with photos...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search