Beginner Requestor, requests Beginner Makers!

Forum: Siggies R Us

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Siggies R Us LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 16th, 2007, 03:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to way2gomom Send a message via Yahoo to way2gomom Send a message via Skype™ to way2gomom
I would like to request a siggy. I've looked through the gallery and I really just don't know what style would look best, so it's totally up to you ladies! If you need more info/pics, let me know, I have tons!

- DH and I were married April 21, 2007 and are (hopefully) going to start TTC in September 2007.
- Purple is my favorite color for text (although if another color would look better with the pics, that's fine too!)
- I have b/w, color and sepia-toned copies of each photo I post
- I have 2 furbabies - Io (white Jack Russell Terrier is 4) and Dante (black German Shepherd/Black Lab mix is 6 months)

Now for photos! You can include as many or as few of these as you would like! If you would like to see different ones, let me know, I have more!

blog: justjoanna.com | twitter: way2gomom | facebook | pinterest: way2gomom
May 16th, 2007, 07:04 AM
Julka
What's your and your DH's names? Unless you don't want them included in the siggy...
May 16th, 2007, 07:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to way2gomom Send a message via Yahoo to way2gomom Send a message via Skype™ to way2gomom
I knew I would forget something!

Joanna & Tim

May 16th, 2007, 07:36 AM
Julka
Ok I am gonna try to work on something for you
May 16th, 2007, 07:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thank you! Thank you!

I'm excited to see what you come up with!

May 16th, 2007, 08:17 AM
Julka
I posted one for you on the pickup board.
May 29th, 2007, 10:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi! I saw your photos and it inspired me to try something. I'm going to post it for you in the pick-up section. I'd love to have some feedback. I'd also like your permission to use the art in my siggy gallery. Thanks for posting photos for a beginner like me!

Visit www.SillyMonkeez.com For Fun T-Shirts & Gifts For the Whole Family! Browse our selection of Gaming, Computer Geek, Special Occasion, and Coordinating Family designs . . . including our Signature Silly Little Monkey line.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search