Worst class ever

Forum: Student Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Student Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 19th, 2007, 01:23 PM
klfc28
Ok, my college requires everyone to take a few of these mandatory courses and they are the worst ones ever!

I am currently in Strategies for Success. All about finding out your learning style and how to succeed in college.

The book is beyond boring. I already know what kind of learner I am, that is why I attend online courses. I have been going to college way longer than any person should ever have to! Its been almost 7 years and I have only completed all the courses for an Associates in Business. But its because I can only take 1-2 courses each term for financial reasons and had to take some off due to the demands of my job at the time.

It really should be one of those courses you test out of or get to skip if you have taken "x" many courses. Its driving me batty!!!
January 20th, 2007, 08:36 AM
Kristin143's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Kristin143
Quote:
Ok, my college requires everyone to take a few of these mandatory courses and they are the worst ones ever!

I am currently in Strategies for Success. All about finding out your learning style and how to succeed in college.

The book is beyond boring. I already know what kind of learner I am, that is why I attend online courses. I have been going to college way longer than any person should ever have to! Its been almost 7 years and I have only completed all the courses for an Associates in Business. But its because I can only take 1-2 courses each term for financial reasons and had to take some off due to the demands of my job at the time.

It really should be one of those courses you test out of or get to skip if you have taken "x" many courses. Its driving me batty!!![/b]

Do it!! (Test out of it) I want to do that with Business Tech. but i just dont want to pay the 100$ to test out lol.. Good luck
January 20th, 2007, 01:35 PM
klfc28
They dont allow you to test out of it! That is the horrible part of it!
January 21st, 2007, 03:22 PM
~Trina~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~Trina~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Trina~
What school are you in? I've taken a class with that exact name and it sounds the same LOL

"A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water." -- Eleanor Roosevelt
January 23rd, 2007, 08:03 PM
klfc28
Florida Metropolitan University

Its a pretty good school. I am liking it so far (minus this class). In my third term.
January 23rd, 2007, 10:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
The university I go to made us take those too and they were awful and boring. I feel ya girl just hang in there and make the best of it. I used that class to do other projects for my more important classes.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search