Where to buy replacement covers for the myride?

Forum: Car Seat Safety

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Car Seat Safety LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 7th, 2010, 01:19 PM
mommabirdof4
We plan on using DD myride65 for the next baby and just getting her a new seat....BUT of course I HAD to get the girly print one for her so if the next little one is a boy I will want to buy a new cover. Where do I buy on? I would love to find out how much money we are talking about.
September 7th, 2010, 01:54 PM
MamaToARockStar's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
you can buy one through graco for i think $50ish,you can also check out ebay and car-seat.org has a swap section that always has myride covers listed

September 7th, 2010, 03:45 PM
::er!ca::'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
If you buy from Ebay, make sure you're not buying an aftermarket cover. Make sure it's an actual cover manufactured by Graco for the My Ride 65.
September 7th, 2010, 05:03 PM
MamaToARockStar's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i dont think they make aftermarkey covers to fit a myride,do they?i've never seen or heard of one

September 7th, 2010, 05:47 PM
::er!ca::'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sometimes people make up their own pattern, and sew them at home and sell them on Ebay. I haven't come across a My Ride 65 one, but I don't look for them either. I'm not sure if they're out there nor not, but it wouldn't surprise me.
September 8th, 2010, 12:05 PM
mommabirdof4
Ya I won't buy an aftermarket one. I looked on graco's website but I have to have my model number and things and I don't want to go through the pain of taking the seat out to get the info...so next time I take it out to clean it or what not I will look it up.

I actually was thinking today though....Why do I need to buy a new one??...I mean if our next child is a boy does it really matter if he rides in a pink and brown car seat.
September 8th, 2010, 12:34 PM
Taramomof3's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
I have been wondering this too, if only we could trade! haha I have 2 myrides 65's one for my son one for my daughter both in the sprial color and I would love the girl print for my daughter. Would make it easier to tell whos seat is whos too haha

Brianna Eve (09/12/09) Dillan Zarek (07/20/06) Chase Alexander (10/04/08)

September 8th, 2010, 03:05 PM
Kobain's Mommy's Avatar Future A&M Aggies Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taramomof3 View Post
I have been wondering this too, if only we could trade! haha I have 2 myrides 65's one for my son one for my daughter both in the sprial color and I would love the girl print for my daughter. Would make it easier to tell whos seat is whos too haha

You could try C-S.org to see if someone wanted to trade.

made by BAM

September 9th, 2010, 02:04 PM
Taramomof3's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Thanks I will look into that!!

Brianna Eve (09/12/09) Dillan Zarek (07/20/06) Chase Alexander (10/04/08)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search