Hey guys!

Forum: Car Seat Safety

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Car Seat Safety LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 16th, 2010, 08:19 AM
Madeline410's Avatar Maddie
Hey guys!! I miss you soooo much!! I hate seeing no hosts in here I want to come back SO bad, but my internet connection doesn't like JM lol. Every other site works, but not this one. It just spazzes. But I wanted to come say hi! How are you?! What's new?

We're doing well! Mason is in preschool again and Claire starts "baby school" tomorrow (half the time I'm in class with her, then we separate and have parent time while the kids stay in their room- we love it!)

I got a Frontier 85! Mason is just about at the top slot of his Nauti so I had a small panic attack and happened to get a killer deal on a F85 lol. ($209 at amazon, price matched diapers.com, and had $30 in referrals so it was $179! Thanks to everyone who has used my code! ) So we love it so far. His grandparents jeep was only allowed to be retrofitted with one tether anchor, and they have two FF seats, so I thought the long belt path of the F85 would be better than having no top tether at all. Does that make sense? I'll have to take some pics. He loves it so far.

So yeah. That's that. Have I mentioned I miss you?!?! SO much! It kills me to not be around.

Oh, and new pics, of course

95% of kids aren't in their car seats safely.
Click here to see how your child should look!

A rear-facing child is 75% less likely to die in a crash. Click here to learn more!

Are you installing your car seats correctly?
to watch my installation videos,
click HERE!

September 16th, 2010, 09:02 AM
Clay and Carson's mommy
Hey girl! HOW IN THE WORLD did you get a frontier so darn cheap?!?

Wow, Clay must be short for his age? He is 6.5 and is on one-before-the-last slot of the Naut.
Carson just got one for my sisters car. He looks sooo cute in it,and I am officially apart of the I heart Nauti club!!!

Good to see you here momma!
September 16th, 2010, 11:04 AM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad to see you came back to check in!!! I sure do miss you around here. Glad that you and the kiddos are doing good.

Angie

=May '05 and '11

September 16th, 2010, 11:12 AM
MamaToARockStar's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
your kids are sooo adorable as always,we miss you around here.

oh,and a question for you,where did you get claires harness covers?we have the CA and the straps are a bit narrow,so they cut into tatums neck and i can't seem to find ones thin enough for my liking,i know that they aren't recommended because they are aftermarket,but i'm willing to risk itthanks!

September 16th, 2010, 12:53 PM
Well Mason is just even with the 2nd to top slot in his Nauti in my rental car (I got backed into, my Camry is in the shop) but that pic up there is how much room he has in MY car.. so not quite ready for the top slot.. but getting close. And you should know I am the deal QUEEN!

I got the strap covers from BRU for like $6. They are pretty thin, so I'm ok with it. I just put the velcro side up so the "doubled up" side isn't between her and the harness.

A rear-facing child is 75% less likely to die in a crash. Click here to learn more!

click HERE!

September 16th, 2010, 01:07 PM
darnit,i dont think ours had those,i didnt see them and i'm afraid to order online,they will probably show up and be super thick,i will have to keep looking,thanks

September 16th, 2010, 01:25 PM
amylynne01's Avatar One happy mama
Maddie! I miss you so much! How is your new place? Hope everything is going well.

I SO wish I needed a Frontier 85. I saw it for 209 at Amazon, and with my gcs, it would be like 160ish. I keep telling myself another deal will come along, but I'm really impatient lol.

September 16th, 2010, 01:41 PM
LOL a deal will definitely come around long before you need one. Or maybe another awesome seat! I miss you tooooo!

oh, these are those strap covers I have. They have a few colors.
Especially for Baby Strap Cover - Brown - Especially for Baby - Babies "R" Us

click HERE!

September 16th, 2010, 04:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey Maddie!! It's so nice to see you! Boo to your internet not liking JM very much.

We're doing well. Christian turned 2 a couple weeks ago (so we celebrated 1 year ERF ) and Nolan is 2.5 months old already. I always figured I'd get Christian a new seat when Nolan grows out of his infant seat, but Nolan is proving to be VERY tall (he was .1 in longer at 2 months than Christian was at 4 months!) so I'm not sure what we'll do when the time comes.

September 16th, 2010, 05:29 PM
thank you for the link,when i order my umbrella stroller i'm gunna grab those too!

September 16th, 2010, 06:15 PM
::er!ca::'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I miss you. nuff said

Glad we got to chat a little bit on FB. I seriously MISS you so much! At least I know where I can easily find you, since your internet hates JM.
September 16th, 2010, 07:53 PM
Super Mommy
Maddie- I miss you!!!

Nothing much new in my house, except I had a baby . Levi was born a month ago!! He is riding in a Graco Snugride 35- WHICH WE LOVE! And I got a Complete Air in Harvest like Claire's for Collin. Overall, nothing new or exciting.

Hope to see you around some more!!

Thank you JMC1988 for my siggy!

September 17th, 2010, 01:50 PM
Congrats!!!! I have siggies turned off, so now I'm going to have to stalk you to see some pics ROFL!!

click HERE!

September 25th, 2010, 06:33 PM
AmandaR
Hi
September 25th, 2010, 06:41 PM
::er!ca::'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaR View Post
Hi
Hey girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search