Do you keep photos of your kiddo (s) at work?

Forum: Working Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Working Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 21st, 2011, 08:56 AM
sfarrow3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you have photos of your kid (s) at work? if not is it a personal choice or is it some work rule?

November 21st, 2011, 09:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sure do - but it's my home office...Even at the head office though, some family pictures were acceptable and encouraged.

Check out my BLOGS
Making Lemonade
MonkeyPieForTheWin

November 21st, 2011, 09:34 AM
-erin-'s Avatar Co-Host of the May2010 PR
no one really cares what we have in our cubes here (unless it's an unapproved lamp or heater or something else that plugs in! lol). I have a pic of me and DH from our honeymoon, our xmas card from last year (all Juliet pics), a small desk calendar that is all Juliet pics, and a few loose pics of her from when she was little (extra prints I had). I also have a pic of her as my desktop on my computer and chance the pic each week or so.

November 21st, 2011, 09:41 AM
Jennhowru's Avatar Doin Good. And You?
Since I share my desk with other employees, I don't keep pictures on it.

But my desktop wallpaper is always some kind of picture of them (right now it's a picture from Halloween with them in their costumes).
November 21st, 2011, 10:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yup, 3 pics. One school picture from last year, one on his 2nd birthday (which was September) and one of him messy and mad in his high chair.
November 21st, 2011, 01:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My office doesnt care if you do or dont. Before I had Susie I had a photo of both of my nephews. While I was on maternity leave, we were supposed to move buildings, so I took it home. I need to bring it back.

As for Susie, I got a digital picture frame last year for Christmas. Its all her! I have just about every pic I have taken of her in it and it just flips through all day. Its a life saver!

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

November 21st, 2011, 02:15 PM
Mommy of Four!
I share my desk at the daycare with others, so I do not have pics of my kids. However, when I start at Creme in two weeks, I will most definetly bring pics of my kids!! I can't wait!!

Thank You Alethia for the Siggy!
November 21st, 2011, 06:37 PM
Kristin32's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a framed picture in my office and a picture on my desktop. Sometimes I question whether it's a good idea due to the nature of my job and some of the clients I see (angry people who don't want to be there). It would be really hard not to have any pictures of him around though.

November 22nd, 2011, 07:41 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
right now I have them on my desktop. I need to bring in some.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

November 22nd, 2011, 09:09 AM
sfarrow3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yeah they are on my desktop! I also have a newborn pic of both of them, a family pic and a more recent one of them. I also have a few pieces of Caden's art work in my office. I couldn't handle not having any pics of them because when im having a very bad stressful day and I look at them often to keep motivated!

November 22nd, 2011, 11:23 AM
lovemyboysandabbey2's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to lovemyboysandabbey2 Send a message via Yahoo to lovemyboysandabbey2
I have a TON up at my desk lol
I am pretty good about updating them t

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search