Clomid/Repronex/HCG Side effects

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 4th, 2010, 12:05 PM
Regular
So this month I did clomid 100 mg cycle days 3-7, Repronex injections cycle days 11 and 12, followed by the hcg trigger shot on cycle day 14. I was just wondering if anyone else has experience with these medications and what side effects you had. Today I am feeling so bloated and yucky, and I am super irratable, which I hate, not to mention the hot flashes lol!
June 4th, 2010, 12:18 PM
SarieP's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had some hot flashes with 50mg of Clomid and a little irritability. It gets better I promise!

June 4th, 2010, 02:23 PM
GO BUCKEYES!!! O-H-I-O!
I am on my 2nd cycle of 150mg Clomid and have had just about every side effect. Last month I only had the headaches, dizziness and hot flashes but this time around I am definitely getting the mood swings. Today I have gone from tears to irritability at the drop of a hat. DH just doing the most simple thing or saying something the wrong way has set me off and I am ready to tear his head off lol.. Poor Ryan. I hope this goes away soon.. I don't like it at all! Good luck!

June 4th, 2010, 03:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yep, I have been on clomid alone and really had horrible hot flashes with it. Then I was on Repronex for three cycles and was really kind of a while I was on it. Very irritable and I got super bloated after the 10ish days of stims. Even after just two, I would be that is why you are feeling a bit bloated.

It will pass... just takes time!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

June 5th, 2010, 07:01 AM
michelle_m's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was on 50 mg of Clomid last month and 75 mg this month. So far I've been one of the lucky ones who experience no side effects. My RE has asked me about half a dozen if I was sure it didn't affect me. (Hope I didn't just jinx myself, ha.)

The symptoms you're having now might be the hcg shot rather than the Clomid. Mine last month, combined with elevated progesterone from the extra follicles, made me feel kind of gross.
After 2 years of infertility, IUI #3 with Clomid 75mg brought us twins.
E and N, born 6 weeks early but healthy, 1/11.
5/14 to 5/15 - TTC #3 for 1 year, then started Synthroid.
5/13/15 - Natural BFP. Chemical Pregnancy.
6/10/15 - A second natural BFP. Due Feb. 21st, 2016.

June 8th, 2010, 04:48 AM
I take progesterone and clomid. I get hot flashes and mood swings. I'm having a hot flash right now.It doesn't Last that long..
June 8th, 2010, 08:40 AM
barbarella's Avatar Super Mommy
I only have experience of clomid. I was very irritable and had night sweats for a couple of cycles but after that it was ok

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search