..spotting?!..

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 5th, 2010, 06:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
..ok, so i'm on cd 18, and just went to the bathroom i know..i thought it felt like i had discharge, which is why i went to the bathroom, but anyways, i had some spotting on my undies?!..not a lot..hmm..*really* trying not to get my hopes up, but what else could it be other than implantation bleeding?!..any ideas?!..

<3 nicole

..oh, and i've been really crampy the past two days (friday, saturday)..keep in mind i don't get AF on my own..had to take provera to even have this cycle..

.thank you natasha for my super cute siggy!.

June 5th, 2010, 06:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
..oh, and a headache the past two days too..and i'm not prone to headaches..

June 5th, 2010, 07:48 PM
Jessie0505's Avatar Finally a Mommy!
when did you test with your opks? if it was in the last couple of days you could be just now ovulating...and that could be what the spotting is..especially if your taking clomid..it can mess with when you ovulate even if you have taken it before..when i was on it (forever) my cycles were weird! anyway..good luck this cycle girl!!
June 5th, 2010, 09:36 PM
GO BUCKEYES!!! O-H-I-O!
You could have o'd later and it could be ovulation bleeding. It's pretty common. Is It Normal To Bleed During Ovulation?

June 6th, 2010, 01:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
..guess i will be jumping dh tonight to be sure ..lol..then wednesday i go to the lab for bloodwork to see if i ovulated or not..*ugh*..

<3 nicole

June 6th, 2010, 01:54 AM
barbarella's Avatar Super Mommy
I agree with the other girls if it's right around the time of ovulation. Good luck for Wednesday

Make a pregnancy ticker
June 6th, 2010, 05:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
If you in fact did just ovulate, I would make sure to call your OB and let them know. You would want to wait to get your progesterone checked until 7dpo, so Wednesday will be a bit early and you don't want results that aren't accurate.

Hope you and your DH got some good BDing in!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

June 6th, 2010, 02:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
..i just go to get bloodwork so they can see if i ovulated, that's it..nothing else..everything else is a waiting game..gotta wait and see if i get af, if i don't, have to do an hpt, if negative, then i have to start the provera and do everything all over again!!..i'm thinking it was late ovulation, look at this test that i took last night (cd 18)..haha..and i jumped dh, not that he minded..haha..i'll take another today to see what it looks like..hopefully if i DID ovulate, then we catch that eggie!!..

..these pics were taken about 20 minutes or so after i took it, so it had lightened quite a bit as it dried..when i first took it and looked back a few minutes later it was almost as dark as the control line..

<3 nicole

..oh, and the lighting in my house SUCKS..it's really dim..

<3 nicole

June 6th, 2010, 03:19 PM
Jessie0505's Avatar Finally a Mommy!
Well i sure hope you did ovulate!! i hope this is it for you! oh and as far as the lighting i feel ya..you know thats how all base houses are lol! CATCH THE EGGIE GIRL!
June 6th, 2010, 05:31 PM
michelle_m's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The OPK's look good! Hope you caught it!
After 2 years of infertility, IUI #3 with Clomid 75mg brought us twins.
E and N, born 6 weeks early but healthy, 1/11.
5/14 to 5/15 - TTC #3 for 1 year, then started Synthroid.
5/13/15 - Natural BFP. Chemical Pregnancy.
6/10/15 - A second natural BFP. Due Feb. 21st, 2016.

June 7th, 2010, 04:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by .nicole. View Post
..i just go to get bloodwork so they can see if i ovulated, that's it..nothing else..
Yep, but if you go in on wednesday and are just now ovulating, your bloodwork is going to LOOK like you didn't ovulate, when in fact you did, just later on in the cycle. So instead of going on CD21 you should always go at 7dpo so that you get the right results and know for SURE If you actually ovulated or not.

Make sense? I would just see if they will push back your lab work until you are closer to what you think 7dpo is.

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search