..ok so i most definetly..

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 7th, 2010, 04:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
got a positive opk today!! yay!! it's as dark as the control line (i'll post pics tomorrow), wow, i think this is the latest i've ever o'd on clomid!!..i'm on cd19 today!!..so, i was reading, and although the dr wants me to go in for bloodwork on cd21, it says 7 days past ovulation for progesterone testing..so since she doesn't know what day i'm on in my cycle, i'm going to wait until 7dpo to go get it done!!..so dh and i dtd last night, nothing today , and i'll make sure and dtd tomorrow too..hopefully there's plenty of spermies in there waiting already and i'll add more to the mix tomorrow.haha..keep you fingers crossed for me ladies, and i'll do the same for you all!!..any info, advice, input is very appreciated!!.

<3 nicole

.thank you natasha for my super cute siggy!.

June 7th, 2010, 04:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
.ok, so i couldn't wait til tomorrow to post the pics.these pics are all from the side, because of the shadow in the lighting, so, it's even darker when you're able to look at it head on, instead of from the side..once again, my house has AWFUL lighting!!.

.what do you ladies think?!. i'm on cd19, it's the latest i've ever o'd on clomid.now just to wait the 7 days past ovulation to go get progesterone tested. thank goodness my stupid obgyn, is in fact stupid, and doesn't know what day i'm on, she wants me to get progesterone tested on cd21, but i've read, and was told by one lady on here, that that's too soon to get an accurate result!!..

June 7th, 2010, 05:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yep, looks positive to me!

And YES... definitely wait until 7dpo now to get your b/w done. Makes no sense to go in a couple of days to find out you "didn't O"... when you really did!

Good luck catching that egg!!!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

June 7th, 2010, 05:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I also O'ed a littler later in my cycle on clomid as well and you absolutely want to get the 7DPO progesterone done not necessarily on CD21 like they try and tell you to do. I had to insist and tell my doc the same thing when I O'ed a few days past the "normal". Good luck to you this cycle and everything seems like you've done just what ya need to do to cover your bases
June 7th, 2010, 07:39 AM
barbarella's Avatar Super Mommy
My fingers are crossed for you

Make a pregnancy ticker
June 7th, 2010, 12:04 PM
GO BUCKEYES!!! O-H-I-O!
Woohoo! Definitely positive! Good luck!

June 7th, 2010, 02:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
.thank you ladies for all the helpful info and insight.i always second guess myself, so it's nice to have you ladies giving your opinions! lol. i'm trying not to get my hopes up, but i really really want to get preggo, i know you all know that feeling.but my past leads me to believe it's not going to happen anytime soon, i really hope it does, but keep getting down about it *sigh*..looks like i'm about to be in the 2ww and that's going to be hard!!thank you again ladies!!

<3 nicole

June 7th, 2010, 06:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
.yeah, i'm thinking it's going to have to be every second day.i think i ovulated yesterday, because my opk today is a LOT lighter.ugh.still not real hopeful for this cycle, *sigh*, tried to jump the hubby this morning, but he was so out of it (he works swings, 430 pm - 430 am) and just wouldn't wake up, i mean, he was awake, but i could tell he totally wasn't wanting to (half asleep), and then i got all upset and left the room.*ugh*.now i'm all stressed out because i'll be missing today, which means we haven't dtd since saturday night (it's tuesday here), and won't get another chance until tomorrow because dh has a dental appt. at 1230, and then, depending on his appt. has to go straight into work because he's supposed to be there at 300.ugh.i feel like crying, like, what if i'm missing that chance, right now?!..ahhhh..i HATE ttc!!..
<3 nicole

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search