.flu like symptoms?!.

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 21st, 2010, 04:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
.ok, so today is 14 days past ovulation.i tested this morning and got the dreadful .then i started spotting so i thought for sure it was the .i ovulated on cd19 (which was really pretty late) and implantation can be anywhere from 6dpo-12dpo, if i ovulated 2 days after my + opk, then that would put me at 12dpo, so i guess implantation could still occur.i'm just at a loss?!.i feel like i have the flu, my stomach has been yucky all day, i've had a raging headache that motrin hasn't touched, and INSANE hot flashes.i even took my temp. to see if i was running a fever and it was 98.4.so i've got no clue?!.anyone have any of this happen, or hear of any of this?!.what should i do?!.what would you do?!.thanks in advance!.oh, and btw i don't work, so i'm at home all the time, and haven't really been anywhere to catch a sickness?!.i didn't have ANY symptoms until i was 9 weeks along with lil man, if that's any help.

<3 nicole

.thank you natasha for my super cute siggy!.

June 21st, 2010, 05:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
.just wanted to add, that usually i'm pretty comfortable at night.i went to bed around 9pm and woke up at 1130pm shivering and SO SO cold, very unlike me, i never shiver!.anyways, i could NOT get myself warm or to stop shivering, so i went and got in the shower and took a hot hot shower to try and warm up, then when i went to bed i wore a tank top, tshirt, AND pajama pants (usually only sleep in tank and shorts).i seemed fine, then a couple hours later i woke up sweating and had to shed my pajama pants.it was SO weird.then on and off today i've been cold then hot, but i checked my temp. and wasn't running a fever, and haven't taken any meds besides clomid since cd7 and i'm currently on cd33.i was going to count today as cd1 because i had some spotting (more like brownish discharge, like old blood), but i haven't really had any sense?!..ahh i'm going nuts here!!..

.thank you natasha for my super cute siggy!.

June 21st, 2010, 07:28 AM
Super Mommy
I would take another HPT tomorrow! Good luck! Keep us posted!

3 failed fresh IVFs, 1 failed FET
Surprise BFP in 12/10 after acupuncture & herbs!!
1 beautiful, perfect daughterl!

June 21st, 2010, 02:13 PM
Jessie0505's Avatar Finally a Mommy!
sorry im no help..just wanted to say..i hope it was too early and you get that bfp soon!! good luck..hope this is it for you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search