EWCM, Ovulation & IUI

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 27th, 2011, 08:31 AM
LanasMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
Okay Ladies....

I don't mean to flood the board but I have a question/concern. I just made a post about my IUI procedure yesterday. I also mentioned that DH and I DTD last night after the IUI.

I just went to the bathroom and after I wiped and there was stretchy snotty like CM and it was tinged with brownish tanish blood I check (did the finger test) and it is globby and it stretches about 1 inch before it breaks.

Now is this EWCM or is it DH's soldiers from last night? Does EWCM happen before, during or after ovulation? DH is in NYC until Friday so we cannot DTD until Friday night when he gets back, so you think based on the EWCM of today and the IUI of yesterday that I could have possibly missed my chance?

Oh goodness!

to all

Me: 30 two blocked tubes
DH: 30 Perfectly healthy
TTC #2 since April 2009
April 27th, 2011, 03:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It could be DH's soldiers from last night, sometimes that looks just like EWCM. I would say if it continues to come out it is more likely to be ewcm than the soldiers though. Typically EWCM happens before O, but im sure it could happen after as well. Did your RE do an u/s before your IUI?

Thank you Sara (misfitinmn) for my awesome siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search