Two for Tuesday!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 3rd, 2011, 08:37 AM
*JenJen*'s Avatar impatiently waiting
1. Have you bought anything for your future baby yet?

2. What is the item you are looking forward to buying most for your future baby?

My Blog
Me: 27, PCOS, ENDO, RPL, severe vitamin D defficiency
Him: 36, severe MFI post VR but counts climbing

2006-2015 7+ years of NTNP, TTC, TTCMA, Losses, Surgeries, and Diagnoses.
RPL and Genetic Tests came back 100% normal | Endo, PCOS, severe MFI
Multiple early losses between 3 and 8 weeks.

IVF referral in= 7/2017
RE Appt #1- 8/22/2017- doctor swears I don't have PCOS or RPL, go VEGAN to cure all
RE Appt #2- 8/24/2017- sono shows clear cysts, high afc, all bloodwork comes back PCOS typical

PAUSED UNTIL JANUARY 2018 to find a new IVF clinic

May 3rd, 2011, 10:30 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. Have you bought anything for your future baby yet? TONS of stuff in the first couple months TTC, then I realized it was dumb and we werent going to have a baby for awhile...

2. What is the item you are looking forward to buying most for your future baby? An ergo carrier or cloth diapers
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

May 3rd, 2011, 11:28 AM
WrightWife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Have you bought anything for your future baby yet? I have only bought a few onsies and Liverpool Football outfits (DH's favorite team). However, I have an entire nursery full of stuff already thanks to my sister who has passed down all of kids cool gear when they outgrew it - bouncy seats, potty chairs, highchair, pack and play, bathtub, and a whole bunch more (Including my crib from when I was a baby!).
2. What is the item you are looking forward to buying most for your future baby? I know it sounds strange, but a car seat. I already know that I want a brittax cow print seat for my car. The idea of having a carseat in my backseat is one of those little things that I feel will make me feel like a parent.

May 3rd, 2011, 12:59 PM
1. No, I haven't bought a thing. I have a few items given to me by close friends over the last few years, but nothing I have purchased myself. I refuse to do so until I am pregnant.

2. I am not sure...either the travel system or the coming home outfit.

My Blog

IVF referral in= 7/2017
RE Appt #1- 8/22/2017- doctor swears I don't have PCOS or RPL, go VEGAN to cure all
RE Appt #2- 8/24/2017- sono shows clear cysts, high afc, all bloodwork comes back PCOS typical

May 3rd, 2011, 01:22 PM
WrightWife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ooohhh...coming home outfit. I didn't even think about that. We won't find out the sex until delivery so I don't even know if I will bring a unisex outfit for baby or one boy and one girl outfit I love and then use the appropriate one. Great...just one more thing for my non-pregnant mind to obsess over...lol!

May 3rd, 2011, 01:40 PM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. Haven't bought anything yet, afraid to jinx myself, plus I have so much stuff from DS.

2. newborn cloth diapers. I didn't start CDing till DS was around 4 months old, so I never did buy any newborn sizes.

May 3rd, 2011, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WrightWife View Post
ooohhh...coming home outfit. I didn't even think about that. We won't find out the sex until delivery so I don't even know if I will bring a unisex outfit for baby or one boy and one girl outfit I love and then use the appropriate one. Great...just one more thing for my non-pregnant mind to obsess over...lol!
I've already decided on all of the above, lol! The only way I will agree to finding out the sex of the baby before delivery is if we end up with multiples. So the plan is for 3 cute outfits- Neutral(probably in preemie size), Girl, and Boy, and put baby in the appropriate one. I say get three because DH was only 4lbs at birth, and I was barely 7 lbs at term, so we could have a tiny baby, lol.

My Blog

IVF referral in= 7/2017

May 3rd, 2011, 02:16 PM
junglepeachpie's Avatar Super Mommy
1. Not a thing, but I do have a prenatal yoga video for me that came with a yoga mat I wanted to get anyway.

2. Regardless of baby gender, I want to get outer space decals for the nursery walls. Not rockets and astronauts, but cool looking planets and stars.
May 3rd, 2011, 02:50 PM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. Have you bought anything for your future baby yet? I bought an Ergo carrier the other day, because it went on sale for half off. I couldn't pass that up!

2. What is the item you are looking forward to buying most for your future baby? Not really sure.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search