Wednesday Wahoos!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 18th, 2011, 08:01 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No whines today!! Tell us three things that you are really excited about today, lets focus on the GREAT things in our life!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

May 18th, 2011, 08:23 AM
Jenn in DC's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1) I just finished my second round of mini-IVF retrieval. They got two eggs again and both fertilized!

2) I am madly in love with my husband and love the life we have together.

3) I just started a new project at work that I am really excited about.
Started TTC #1 July 2009
Three IUIs - BFNs
IVF - Cycle Cancelled
Three Rounds of Mini-IVF = 5 frozen embryos
July 2011 - Single Frozen Embryo Transfer. BFP and then miscarriage
November 2011 - Single Frozen Embryo Transfer. BFP!! Aven Born on August 4, 2012

July 2014 - Got Pregnant Naturally with Twins! Miscarriage at 9 weeks.
November 2014 - Single Frozen Embryo Transfer. BFP!

May 18th, 2011, 08:56 AM
Kris2you's Avatar Live-Laugh-Love
1. My dh is bring home doughnuts for breakfast/brunch (he works nights) and I can't wait!

2. Lately it seems that my dh and I have been fighting a lot, I assume it is stress on both parts. Anyhow - we are doing so much better lately. I've made some personal changes and I feel we are so much better, in tune etc

3. I am on cd 5 and on clomid. I am super excited for this cycle and can't wait to see how my body responds to it etc.
May 18th, 2011, 09:08 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. I was down another 1.5lbs at the gym last night. WHOO!

2. I am gonna have to agree with Jenn, and say that something that makes me happy ALL the time, is how much I am in love with my husband and how we couldn't be any better for eachother.

3. My business is BOOMING and lots of great things are happening!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

May 18th, 2011, 09:41 AM
TTC Baby #1
1. I'm a couponer & Harris Teeter here in NC has triple coupons this week! (just got back & saved over $165 on my groceries!!)

2. I'm with Jenn. My husband is truly my best friend. I love him more & more everyday, and after 14 years together & 12 of those married, I think that's great considering the divorce rate these days.

3. The weather here today is awesome! Gonna grab my bible here in a little bit & go outside & read for a while & just enjoy this beautiful day.
May 18th, 2011, 10:05 AM
*JenJen*'s Avatar impatiently waiting
1. My husband and I have now been together just shy of 7 years(5 years married). No one thought we'd even make it to a year married, and finally someone said to me recently "Maybe we were wrong about the two of you, you do seem perfect for each other!". We're not perfect, and our marriage has been through some truly hellacious times, but we've worked at it and our marriage is so solid and that makes me happy.

2. I now only have to hold out 6 more days for peesticks!(this 2ww is killing me, even though I know the odds of it working on the first try are not great, I am TRYING to be super positive and hopeful).

3. I'm making eggrolls for dinner. yum.

My Blog
Me: 27, PCOS, ENDO, RPL, severe vitamin D defficiency
Him: 36, severe MFI post VR but counts climbing

2006-2015 7+ years of NTNP, TTC, TTCMA, Losses, Surgeries, and Diagnoses.
RPL and Genetic Tests came back 100% normal | Endo, PCOS, severe MFI
Multiple early losses between 3 and 8 weeks.

IVF referral in= 7/2017
RE Appt #1- 8/22/2017- doctor swears I don't have PCOS or RPL, go VEGAN to cure all
RE Appt #2- 8/24/2017- sono shows clear cysts, high afc, all bloodwork comes back PCOS typical

PAUSED UNTIL JANUARY 2018 to find a new IVF clinic

May 18th, 2011, 10:09 AM
Super Mommy
1. After a week of spotting, CD 1 has finally arrived.....it might just be time to start our first IVF cycle!

2. I'm leaving work early today to go to the dentist, but hey, at least I won't be at work

3. One month from now we'll be on a mediterranean cruise in Italy.
May 18th, 2011, 04:39 PM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. I'm with Jen- DH and I have been together for 15 years in June and married 10 years in June. We are high school sweethearts, were engaged before I graduated from high school, and married when I was 21 and he was 22. Most thought we wouldn't make it a year, much less 10. Many also thought we were getting married because I was secretly pregnant. I enjoy proving them wrong!

2. I finished benchmarking my students in reading today to see how far they've progressed since September. They have come so far and jumped by leaps and bounds since the beginning of the year. I couldn't be more proud of them!!

3. I get to start POAS on Friday, and I'm hoping for good news!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search