HCG Trigger

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 12th, 2006, 02:57 PM
Regular
does anyone know if this causes temps to rise immediately? i took 50 mg clomid days 3-7, and i was given the shot 7 days ago, and my temp went up the following morning. i'm just trying to figure out if i ovulated that night, or if it was the following day or day after! thanks!
December 12th, 2006, 03:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Firstly- Welcome to the board

Secondly...i don't know sorry. There are a few girls here who have had triggers for IVF.
I am sure they will know

I will know myself next year when we start IVF too

Sarah
December 12th, 2006, 06:53 PM
alexa's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have heard that you should ovulate 36 to 40 hours from when given the shot, however if you are close to ovulating it could happen sooner. Both times I had the shot, I ovulated the next day and then had a temp rise the day after that. It is possible you had the shot early in the day and then ovulated at night.

December 14th, 2006, 01:39 PM
Regular
thanks ladies!!! i had the shot 430 in the afternoon and i think i had the temp rise the next day. i guess i will believe it then. the HCG is almost out of my system. this is driving me nuts.
December 14th, 2006, 01:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy

Oh yes...the dreaded 2WW! There's a few of us in that boat right now and we're fighting the tempation to PAOS!!! Sounds like you O'd and I wish you all the best as you wait it out.
December 14th, 2006, 05:15 PM
Regular
ya, the sad part is, i'm POAS to watch the trigger leave my systerm

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search