Log In Sign Up

Need some serious help please

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance


Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 15th, 2006, 03:25 PM
Posts: n/a
My dr called me today to see when AF is due. I told him, also told him my temps were screwy this cycle and how I oed on CD22. He wants to up me to 100mg of the clomid. Thing is he wont monitor me while on it. I am so scared that something will happen without being monitored. Either that or I stay on 50mg and get the progesterone cream from the store. What do you think I should do??
Reply With Quote
December 15th, 2006, 04:02 PM
Super Mommy
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Roseburg OR
Posts: 987
ask him if he can refer you to a dr that will moniter while you are on it.
04/30/08been through all of our classes and home studies and waiting to look through the kid books for adoption !!!
starting IVF- decided against IVF
starting glucophage try I more IUI bfn
Starting adoption classes!! Finally getting the process started
1 laporoscopy, 1 mc, 6mo's of clomid, 3 mo's of injections and IUI's
countless blooddraws and ultrasounds. Hopefully a BFP soon!!
Kelly 29 and JD 29 adopting #1 (or maybe two)
Reply With Quote
December 16th, 2006, 04:23 AM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: May 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 9,076
id ask him if he can atleast send you to a lapcorp or something for 7dpo bw. this way you have some answers! good luck.
<div align="center">
Reply With Quote
December 16th, 2006, 05:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 18,680
I agree...see if you can get some sort of blood work or additional testing done. It never hurts to ask.
Thank you Claire1977 for my adorable siggy
For the special little one in your life!
Reply With Quote
December 16th, 2006, 11:37 AM
Posts: n/a
I have asked and he wont do anything, he wants me to go to an RE but the insurance doesnt cover it. Right now we cant pay for it either. I really want to up it if he thinks but very scared to.
Reply With Quote

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:58 PM.