Busy Monday's

• Hi ladies...my apologies for not being around at all yesterday. Monday's are a very busy day for me. I'm not sure if you know this or not, but last October I resigned from my job as a Project Manager and Event Planner due to politics and discrimination. My new President was a complete idiot and was nice and concerned when I was going through my losses last year, and was always saying, take as much time as you and don't worry about anything but getting better. Well, by the end of the summer he changed his tune and was starting to get unbearable and down right rude. He started making snide comments about how I took off 3 weeks of work in 2006. Hello...I had surgery with 2 of my losses and was told to stay home and recover for at least a week each time and each time came back to work a week early. I also worked many hours from home, and I had the complete support of the former President (who had since resigned) and the Senior Partner.

Needless to say, the work environment was horrible, and I felt sick to my stomach every day I entered the office doors. There was alot more that took plae but I don't have the energy to drag up the garbage of what that man put me through. Needless to say, I resigned and walked out of the office that Friday in October and never looked back. So I've been a housewife since then. Kinda wierd for me since I've always worked.

Anyhow, I never finished my university degree and was very fortunate that I had jobs that required a degree, but people took a chance on me and gave me a shot. Well, DH & I have agreed that perhaps now is as good a time to go back and finish my degree. So that's what I've done. I re-enrolled at my former university and I'm taking a 60% course load this semester. I started part time studies back in the summer and last semester, but I was only taking 1 course. So it's going to take some getting used to going back to classes (and being on campus during the day) and feeling ancient!

Anyhoo...Monday's are my busiest days since I've got classes the bulk of my classes on Monday (topped off with a night class), and then the rest of my classes on Wednesday (but no night class). So for the next 3 months I won't be around much on Mondays. I'm really excited to finally getting around to finishing something that I've always wanted to finish. I'm hoping to go into teaching when all is said and done. Who knows what I'll end up doing though. I'm just kinda laughing now since not only will I be the oldest student in my classes, but I'll also be the pg in all of my classes!

I should be done in summer 2008 (since I'm taking the fall semester off).

So...there you go. What I'm up to in my life right now.