nicole!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 16th, 2007, 02:12 PM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
did you have your ultra sound today?? how did it go????
January 16th, 2007, 02:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Awe...thanks for thinking of me. Here's what I posted on Pg After Loss.
-----------------
Well...after not sleeping all night and being a nervous wreck all day, the time came for my u/s appointment. My mom came early and we went out for lunch (since DH was away on a business trip this week) and my MIL met us at the lab. So I was joking that I had the family matriarch's with me. I went in for my u/s and was there for a good 20 min of silence and my trying to strain my eyes to see something, the tech asked if anybody came with me. By now I was starting to panic and said a tearful yes.

So she asked if I wanted them in the room with me, and I asked if it was for good or bad news, and she said good news. Then she turned the screen and I saw my baby!!!! The heartbeat was awesome and a strong 155 and the yoke sac was perfect and everything else was looking perfect. I was crying to so hard, and then the tech brought my mom and MIL into the room and we all started to cry again. There were hugs and tears and it was an awesome moment. I'm sooooo thankful that they could both share it with me. I feel so blessed to have such a great family.

Then I met with my RE since she likes to meet with your right after to give you the results, and she confirmed that everything was good and told me that I was going to be in her care until I was 26 weeks (since she's also a certified Gynicologist) and then I'll see the OB at 26 weeks (and she's also in the same office since they both share a practice). I have a cyst on my left ovary and that was causing the pain I was feeling a few weeks ago, and my fibriod hasn't grown so that's great news.

So I have my next u/s booked at 12 weeks and than I need to book my 16 week and my 22 week u/s. SO I have a few more chances to see peanut. I feel a huge sigh of relief and for the 1st time I feel hope. I can acutally say I feel excited since I've never seen a heartbeat or had a good u/s. Oh yes...and I'm measuring 2 days ahead so I'm now due Aug 28th and I got to change my ticker! I got to bypass the last few days of 7 weeks!

Whew....I fell so happy. I called DH when I was in the waiting room to see the RE. He's so thrilled and really wished he could be there. I still hardly have any symptoms so my RE said I'm one of the lucky ones. Now that I know things are good so far, I can enjoy the fact that I feel great!
January 16th, 2007, 03:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh my gosh Nicole I am sooo happy for you!!!!! Congrats on a healthy bean! BTW, we are due on the same day!

January 16th, 2007, 03:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Nicole, that is FANTASTIC news!!

I am so glad your little bean i doing good!

Can we see scan pics as they become clearer??

YAY

Sarah
January 16th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Oh my gosh Nicole I am sooo happy for you!!!!! Congrats on a healthy bean! BTW, we are due on the same day![/b]
That's so neat! It felt great to be moved up a few days!

Today was such an awesome day. I wish we got a pic but they don't print them off this early. I thoguht that was a silly policy but I wasn't in the mood to say anything. I was just so thrilled to see something. It would have been nice to be able to scan something to DH.

Perhaps I'll be given something at my 12 week u/s.
January 16th, 2007, 07:45 PM
Aidan's Mommy
Oh wow! I am so thrilled for you. I've been thinking about you today and hoping all went well. Congratulations!

You have been through so much - this is truly an inspiration for me and I hope to follow in your footsteps soon.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search