Why are my emotions over my sono tomorrow so crazy!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2007, 02:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am going tomorrow morning for my sono to see if the Femara worked for us and HOPEFULLY get the shot!
Then on to IUI!

I'm SCARED in thinking that 1. we missed it... 2. that it isn't working.... 3. we'll have to wait longer.

EXCITED.. thinking we could be doing IUI Saturday!

I wish I could just relax and enjoy this process.. but I have so many emotions runnin through my head.
I had thought the doc said he would do IUI the following day after the shot.
Then I keep reading where people wait two days.... Why is it all so different no matter where you look!

I know I'll know more tomorrow and I should just relax.. believe me Troy told me... he's so worried that I'm gonna
get let down really hard.. and now so am I!

Is it just me.. is this stuff driving me crazy!

I am just so glad that I moved my appointment up to 9 am instead of waiting until 3!!!

Girls.... where did my sanity go!!!!!

Chelsie - 8/14/1995, Ty - 9/11/03, Chase - 11/20/2008
October 11th, 2007, 02:41 PM
sillygirl5's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via ICQ to sillygirl5
I'm sure it will go fine!

We'll be here waiting to find out how it went.

October 11th, 2007, 02:53 PM
SummerRose's Avatar Veteran
I had my trigger shot the day of my IUI (my bloodwork showed I was already starting to O on my own) and I ovulated the next morning, so about 24 hours. Some ppl O later, some ppl earlier. It's so stressful, because it's comepletely out of our hands!! I understand. i've had 4 IUI's in total...
Good Luck hun, KUP
TTC #1 Since Fall of 2004
"Unexplained Fertilty"
6 Cycles of Clomid, 3-IUI/Clomid, 2-IUI/Gonal F
M/C October 2006
IVF #1 ~ 21 Eggs, 13 mature, all 13 fertilized, 2 put back, 4 frozen = BFN
FET ~ October 2008
August 14 ~ Started BCP
September 6 ~ Start Lupron 10 Units
September 19 ~ Baseline U/S & B/W
September 20 ~ Start Estrace, Lower Lupron to 5 Units
October 2 ~ US to check lining
October 6 ~ Start Prometrium
October 10 ~ FET
* Praying for a Healthy Baby (or two!!) *

October 11th, 2007, 02:58 PM
candy123365's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to candy123365
Ok here goes lol. I go through this every other month lol. I do the follistim injections and when we trigger we do the IUI the next morning. So you probably heard your doc say that. It does and will drive you totally crazy, for one your are pumping your body full of hormones and two its just really stressfull physically and mentaly. As for being let down, if this does not work, yeah your gonna be let down and its probablly gonna hurt emotionally like heck. Lean on your DH, talk to him about it thats his job in all of this lol, and oh yeah the sperm sample. It can get very frustrating and I can never stop thinking about it and it drives my DH crazy, but he he understands and I bet yours will too. I myself have put me on a break for one more month. The event that led me to this was I had a number on my caller ID, the # didn't look familiar so I reversed looked it up on the computer and it was my MILs sister in Wisconsin lmao. So when I stop rembering family I knew it was time to take a reality check lol. I hope you scan goes great and you get to do your IUI as planned. I really hope this 1st one does it for you guys. Lean on family and friends and us girls here at JMs, thats what we are here for. Goodluck.

October 11th, 2007, 03:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you all so much... My head is pounding from the stress of wondering!!!

I have to relax tonite! I plan to do dinner with the kids... give baths.... and watch a movie.
Then when they go to bed I will read my new book!

Wish I could do the hot tub but I'm trying to stay away from it while we are trying!!!

Troy is on duty tonite so he's not home to entertain me either!!! UGGHHHH!!!

Okay.. I do feel better reading your posts..

Thanks girls.

Kara

Chelsie - 8/14/1995, Ty - 9/11/03, Chase - 11/20/2008
October 11th, 2007, 04:36 PM
angeleyes80's Avatar Veteran
goodluck! can't wait to hear how the Appointment went for you! I am doing my transfer today YAY in 4hrs. i can't wait!

October 11th, 2007, 04:50 PM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi sweetie! From what I understand from all the research, once sperm have been washed, their protection has been taken from them thus letting them only live about 12 hrs before succumbing to the environment. Personally, I would do 2 IUIs back to back to cover your bases & then BD the day after the last one. It is a bit more expensive but then you don't have to worry about whether or not you missed the egg or were too early.

October 11th, 2007, 05:32 PM
Mybubbies's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
good luck in the morning! I am crossing my fingers that there are ripe follies!

If you are let down, you can come in here and let it all out!

I am not much help, I do the same thing to myself and am now back into another anxious yet exciting 2 week wait!

Hang in there!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search