A ? for all you mommy's that have had all them babies

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 20th, 2006, 12:49 PM
Super Mommy
Hi all!!

I am pregnant with #8.

Yesterday I got up from the chair and had that feeling down there that you get around the 8th month. The one were your hips feel like they are spreading and you have pressure. So you know your body is getting prepared for labor. KWIM? Kind of painful down low .

Anyways I am 17 weeks and have only had that feeling toward the end of my pregnancies. I thought maybe I just pulled something but didn't know.
So I thought I would ask here and see if any of you felt that same thing early in pregnancy?
8 wonderful kids - 2 girls and 6 boys
5 angel babies
Our little treasure
Emerald Rosalyn Faith born Oct.17th

JOY IS A CHOICE!!!!
May 20th, 2006, 03:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hello,
This pregnancy of mine has been really different than all the others (this is #6). I got real big at first and then just kind of stayed that way. I'm not real big now though. Then at 32 weeks, this little guy decided to drop. I guess I just do too much. The doctor told me to be careful so I wouldn't deliver early. So, I'm carrying this little guy real low- sometimes it's painful to walk cause he's so low. Then I get contractions all the time. Not normal painful contractions, but these pressure contractions which are really uncomfortable. I've gotten the painful ones twice now, but then they stop after a few hours. So, here I am going on my 41st week!! Okay, my point , every pregnancy is different (as I'm sure you know with #8 coming) so maybe this one is a little different too. Don't do too much cause you just pay for it in the end.

Krista
May 20th, 2006, 07:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations on #8!!

I never felt it with my first. I had horrible hip pain from about 20 weeks on with 2. Thought I was going to drop my cervix from day 1 with #3 LOL! but no hip pain throughout the whole pregnancy. She's the only one that I felt so "low" with and I had hip/sciatic pain with the rest of them once I started to show. I think a lot of it had to do with how much weight I gained, too. I am an "over achiever" in that department. I gained the most with my last two and they were pretty close so that could have had something to do with it, too. I would think it is just your body being so relaxed.

Your 8 is due on my 7th's birthday. He was due on 11/24, though.

June 3rd, 2006, 03:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't have as many as you girls, but like mommatolots, #3 went real low early on, he stayed head down from about 18 weeks on, thought I was gonna have hime with the pain by the time I reached 32 weeks or so... I still went 4 days over though, just take it easy, and WOW! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! on number 8!

Jay xx

<span style="color:#FF0000">My chart</span>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search