For those 30 and over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 4th, 2011, 08:51 AM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How was your 30th birthday?

How did you celebrate it?

I'm turning 30 next month *gulp* and I'm kinda not wanting it to happen.

When I'm Due...

When I think this baby will actually come out

October 4th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Honestly it was just another day for me.

I had a harder time turning 25, something about being a 1/4 of a century old just didn't sit right. Next year I turn 40 and I think that is gonna be a hard one also.
October 4th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It seems like it was ages ago even though I am 35. Just another day for me also. 30 wasn't so hard but I imagine 40 will be tough to swallow.

[/COLOR]Nathan(6), Reagan(6), Riley(5), Kaycee(3)

Our Blog

October 4th, 2011, 06:53 PM
dalynnrmc's Avatar pronounced (day-lynn)
I'll be 32 in Feb. I *LOVED* turning 30! I had my first when I was 19, so all the other parents we've been around for over a decade were all older than us. People our age were in a different stage of life than us. We were always the youngest ones at whatever events we attended, especially those for kids. (Well, the youngest ones not counting the kids! LOL)

Celebrated just about like any other birthday. Went out to eat, hubby took off work that night (he was the boss so he just scheduled himself off LOL), stayed up late. Not a big deal party-wise.

Growing up I never had a surprised party, and I always thought it'd be fun to have one for my 30th birthday. I didn't know anyone to invite though so we didn't do that. *sigh* Maybe for 35 or 40!

Much thanks to Alethia for my beautiful siggie and tags!!
October 4th, 2011, 08:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I had a party, with a couple of friends that had turned 40 right before me

I loved turning 30, I was sooooooooooooooooo tired of the 29 jokes, like previous poster, people always guessed me to be older because of the amount of kids I had and their ages (don't burst my bubble anyone) so it was a relief to turn 30.

It helps having a few friends that are a decade older, but honestly, I think my 30's are possibly the best decade of my life.
October 4th, 2011, 08:46 PM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was due with my 5th child on my 30th birthday so honestly I kind of forgot about it because we were so exciting about her arrival. I love being in my 30s though! Nothing to be sad about, I promise!

October 4th, 2011, 08:54 PM
my4loves's Avatar Final score=Girls3 Boys2
My 30th birthday was last year, and I was almost 6 months pregnant. I spent the day ripping up carpet and helping install flooring in the nursery. Fun, fun, fun!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search