Do anything fun this weekend?

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 4th, 2008, 02:00 PM
mom2my3boyz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mom2my3boyz Send a message via Yahoo to mom2my3boyz
Friday night I went out to dinner with my two best friends for an early birthday dinner. We ate sushi, mongolian beef, lo mein and a birthday dessert. We also got warm saki, mango martinis and lemon drop martinis. It was fun even though I had to spend about 4 hours in the car picking everyone up and dropping them off. I brought my friend's son home with me and he spent the night with my oldest DS. They didn't go to sleep until around 3 a.m. b/c we got home so late. Not a good start to Saturday! Saturday afternoon we took all the boys and my friend's son on a train ride. It was about a 30 min ride in an old passenger car. The boys really enjoyed it. Afterwards they got to go in some other old train cars and look around. After we dropped my friend's son off, we went to my in-laws. We were going to just pick something up, but they ended up bringing us out for pizza. We ate outside which was nice since we were the only ones out there. The kids could run around without getting into trouble. Afterwards, we all went to the playground for a bit. Today has been a cleaning day since DH bought me a new steam cleaner yesterday for an early birthday present. I'm planning on being a couch potato tonight!
May 4th, 2008, 06:24 PM
Super Mommy
Friday, I took the kids to go visit my mom. She's getting clumsy in her old age and took a fall on Thursday over a pile of rolled up rugs. She's battered and bruised, but not broken. I swear she needs a bubble! DH got home early from work (it was employee appreciation day), so we spent some extra time hanging out with the kids before they went to bed. Saturday, I had to go to a bridal shower for my cousin's fiance. I was gone from 11:30 am-6:30 pm. It was a loooong day, but at least I had fun. Today, we went to the ILs for dinner and just hung out there for awhile. I got more aggravated with my crazy SIL, but what else is new? Every family has one and, boy, is she a doosy!

Visit my blog

</div>
May 4th, 2008, 08:24 PM
Jara's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I DID, I DID! Emerson and I went to a bridal shower. It was her first big girl outing! (I'll have to post a pic of her in her dress) She was the hit of the party! I also got to talk to Gina, Dh's cousin, and gave her this site, SO I hope she joins us!! She doesn't have any MoM support yet.

THEN I went to the Bachlorette party! OMG that was fun! Considering I've not really been out parting in 4 1/2 year. and Never really partied with my SIL's. THey are a HOOT! THere were 11 of us total, including 1 guy. Brandon was our DD he is my SIL Michelles Boyfriend. He was able to get his hands on a 15 passenger Van! SO we all piled in it and didn't have to worry about someone staying sober. I think ended up at my other SIL's house around 2:30am and were all out my 3:30.

Also Saturday night was DH's first night by himself with all 3 kids! Apparently they were good for him. They little stinkers!

Wyatt(5) Lydia(2) Emerson(5) Kaeden(7)
May 5th, 2008, 05:28 AM
Super Mommy
Don't ya just love that!?!?! Whenever I go out and leave DH with the babies, I always come back to a super calm daddy and two happy babies. Why can't they just freak out for him once in a while!?!?!

Visit my blog

</div>
May 5th, 2008, 07:00 AM
mighttyjomomma

When I was in Arizona that was the longest that I'd ever been away from the kiddies, and of course they were perfect for daddy. WHATEVER!

Friday we were going to go see Iron Man but hubby fell asleep while I was in the shower and he'd been working hard the last couple days so I let him sleep. Saturday he was gone at a convention all day, so I let the girls play with my nephew who is 4 months younger than Anica. Yesterday I was out all day and didn't get home until around 9 or so, and I was exhausted so I went straight to bed! Am I getting old or something??

I'm excited because I think hubby is going to buy me Silent Hill: Origins today for either PSP or PS2, I'm so hooked on those games!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search