preggo mommies!

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 25th, 2011, 07:45 PM
nateandjenny's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How are you all doing? Any appts lately or coming up?

Hope everyone is feeling great!!

January 25th, 2011, 08:08 PM
Rae-of-Sunshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am doing very well actually. My m/s is finally starting to go away (not gone entirely, but not everyday either anymore .. woohoo!). I just had my 20 wk appt with my regular OB today and everything is looking good. We still don't know whether Baby 'B' is a boy or girl, but we hope to find out when we go back to the peri again in 2 weeks.

I really don't have any complaints though, everything is going very well. I am starting to notice I can't sit too long though without getting up and moving around. I still haven't gained any weight though, which stuns me, but my doc was not worried about that at all today (I am pretty overweight to begin with). This is the only time in my life I have ever had trouble gaining weight... weird!

How is everyone else?

Psalm 139:9-10
]
January 25th, 2011, 08:46 PM
yay! glad your m/s is going away! I didn't gain any weight till I was 23 weeks.

January 25th, 2011, 09:42 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm 12 weeks and I feel great! I'm only pg with a singleton (!), but my twins are 20mos adjusted, so that's gotta count, right? Feeling amazing since 10 weeks, getting hugemongous, getting kicked hard by gdm but that's not new for me. Our big u/s is March 21st

Lucky mother to five!

January 25th, 2011, 10:38 PM
Can't wait to hear about the big ultrasound!

January 26th, 2011, 05:37 AM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not prego, but hoping to join the prego ladies soon. I will if things go well. If they go like last time we were ttc, it could be a few years before I'm joining any prego ladies.

I love reading the prego updates. Keep them coming.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

January 26th, 2011, 07:06 AM
Veteran
Feeling okay...I am starting to "blow up" which is expected, but a little frustrating!! I go for another u/s and appt on Friday so we are just crossing our fingers until then that everything goes well. It seems like time is just crawling, but I am sure once we start doing things to get ready for these girls time will go by faster.

January 26th, 2011, 07:29 AM
CrystalAnne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm feeling really good! I ended up in L&D a couple days ago because I hadn't felt the girls move at all for more than 12 hours but all is well, they were just having a quiet day I have an u/s on the 1st of Feb to check their growth and an appt on Feb 3 to review the u/s and checkup on things. Hopefully at the u/s they're both still girls! lol.
January 26th, 2011, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celry View Post
Not prego, but hoping to join the prego ladies soon. I will if things go well. If they go like last time we were ttc, it could be a few years before I'm joining any prego ladies.

I love reading the prego updates. Keep them coming.
Congrats celry!!! How exciting! We are waiting till I graduate to talk about more. We want more but just not sure if it will work out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquie626 View Post
Feeling okay...I am starting to "blow up" which is expected, but a little frustrating!! I go for another u/s and appt on Friday so we are just crossing our fingers until then that everything goes well. It seems like time is just crawling, but I am sure once we start doing things to get ready for these girls time will go by faster.
It went by too fast for me! Good luck on your next u/s can't wait for an update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalAnne View Post
I'm feeling really good! I ended up in L&D a couple days ago because I hadn't felt the girls move at all for more than 12 hours but all is well, they were just having a quiet day I have an u/s on the 1st of Feb to check their growth and an appt on Feb 3 to review the u/s and checkup on things. Hopefully at the u/s they're both still girls! lol.
Glad everything is ok! That would freak me out! Hope your u/s goes well!

January 26th, 2011, 11:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am not here often (lose the board often), but I am preggo, so I will respond . I am 11.5weeks and feeling great (when I take my m/s meds lol). Tiredness is letting up a bit (thank god!). I am getting fatter, which is becoming annoying because Maternity pants fit for 5min until they stretch out, and my normal pants don't do up, and piss off the babies when I sit down in the bottom of the zipper digs into my gut. Small issue though, I am sure I will get big enough, soon enough. I have my IPS screening on Friday (ultrasound/blood work). I can't wait to see the babies, as they aren't as blobish anymore. I chase them around with my doppler all the time to make sure they are okay. That thing has been a sanity saver I will say. I don't know when my big u/s is, but I can't wait! Oh, and I am finally telling my dad on Friday. 25yrs old, and scared to tell my Daddy lol...sad.
January 26th, 2011, 01:28 PM
TwoPeasinAPod's Avatar Veteran
Hello All

I had two ultrasounds so far and have confirmed Twins with strong heartbeats ! My due date is 9/9/11
But I have a big history of preterm delivery and had to have a early cerclage removal with my last pregnancy.
So we will take this one day at a time.!
My OB has already referred me to a Peri who I will see at 10 weeks
and take it from there !
January 26th, 2011, 03:47 PM
SarieP's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey all I'm about 12.5 weeks pregnant and I'm feeling good. My nausea has started to let up a little bit and I've been eating more then before. My belly is def growing and the dr said I have a 15 weeks uterus right now. No weight gain at all so far, 9 pounds lost actually. We are getting a 3D ultrasound at 16 weeks to find out the genders so that will be Feb 21st....we can't wait!

January 26th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sarah, I lost 10 lbs in my first trimester as well. There were only a few food items that I could stomach and I couldn't eat those often. Hopefully you feel good soon and start adding a little weight.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

January 26th, 2011, 11:38 PM
April Flowers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had my 30 week check-up today and the kids are looking great. I passed my oral glucose tolerance test (ugh) with flying colors and my blood pressure is staying nice and low too. I look full-term and have started outgrowing my maternity clothes already, which is annoying. It is more difficult to move around and I have a hard time sleeping at night.

We are finally getting the nursery set up too and I am so excited! Our next appointment is on February 10th.

Gorgeous siggy courtesy of tasha_mae!
Oct 26, 2010--Thing 1 is a BOY and Thing 2 is a GIRL

January 27th, 2011, 06:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
WEll I am almost 11 weeks and starting to get my energy back, I can not believe how big I am already,I went and bought some maternity jeans and shirts this past weekend, I am also like Smashly, Jeans fit for a bit and then they are to big , but my normal jeans are to tight !! I am sure I will be growing into the soon !. I have had 2 ultrasounds, The first was when I was 7 weeks which showed both babies with strong heartbeats, Then I went in about 9 weeks because I was letting nervousness get to me and everything was just fine, I go in again next Wednesday for another ultrasound. As long as the news is good we will share with the family our huge surprise !!!! As for gender ultrasound ,Have not set it up yet but will have another ultrasound on at 16 weeks and 20 weeks, !!!
January 28th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Super Mommy
Doing good so far - almost 26 weeks and the girls are moving, poking and kicking. Just had a check up last week and all looks good - still walking, doing yoga and weights. My next appointment is in a week and they will do growth and check my cervix.

January 28th, 2011, 01:24 PM
mommabirdof4
I am doing good. I will be 18 weeks tomorrow! We found out at our 16 week appointment with the MFM that we are having 2 boys! So we went ahead and nailed down names for the little guys...Cole Ryan and Anthony Spencer. I am HUGE already...my maternity clothes from the other kids barely fit...so I guess I will just make due with HUGE sweat pants for the rest of the pregnancy.

I am already having some contractions but my cervic is staying nice and long...so hopefully it is just from having an Irritable Uterus...I am used to it but normally doesn't start till closer to 26 weeks.

My next dr's appointment is Feb 22nd...then I see the MFM for a growth scan on March 2nd.
January 28th, 2011, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommabirdof2.5 View Post
I am doing good. I will be 18 weeks tomorrow! We found out at our 16 week appointment with the MFM that we are having 2 boys! So we went ahead and nailed down names for the little guys...Cole Ryan and Anthony Spencer. I am HUGE already...my maternity clothes from the other kids barely fit...so I guess I will just make due with HUGE sweat pants for the rest of the pregnancy.

I am already having some contractions but my cervic is staying nice and long...so hopefully it is just from having an Irritable Uterus...I am used to it but normally doesn't start till closer to 26 weeks.

My next dr's appointment is Feb 22nd...then I see the MFM for a growth scan on March 2nd.

what size are you into now?

January 30th, 2011, 07:12 PM
mommabirdof4
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateandjenny View Post
what size are you into now?
The jeans I have are Old Navy and they just say XL. I am not small to begin with. I bought some 3X sweat pants and just wearing those...I am not going out much anyway.
January 30th, 2011, 07:19 PM
I have some XL shirts if you want to borrow. the are super stretchy.

Jennifer Hughes's Photos | Facebook

they r those types of shirts from motherhood.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search