Gah its been a long time

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 9th, 2008, 08:20 AM
mommyoffive's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So I apoligize.. seems I have no time anymore. When I do get on a post on sept/aug 05 board ( for those curious).

So updates.. ok here goes I AM IN TWIN MAYHEM!!!!! The boys have become over engergized maniacs. They never stop, they just keep going and going and going. I'm exausted. We wake up at 630am each morning to take the kids to school and they DON'T NAP ANYMORE so then they should be tired at 730-8ish when we put them to bed but NOPE... they stay awake till 11pm. Now this would not be a bad thing if they played quietly in thier room.. but alas they don't. They jump off their toybox onto their bed ( took toybox out of room) I bought a metal/plastic toddler bed for them to try out. They destroyed it. So they are back to crib mattresses on the floor. They throw toys, wrestle and throw their mattresses all around their room. They know how to open the door so we devised a clever trick ( thanks Mom) buy putting a diaper inbetween the door and pull it closed. BUT... Quinn is strong enough now to open door, so we are looking at buying a doorknob with lock. Sigh! While awake they are; on the counter, open the stove door climb on it to look at microwave, I have a child proof lock on pantry, and fridge because of them. GATES... useless now, they can climb over ANY gate and trust me we have bought all available and returned them. Took my curtains down as they climb those.. went to blinds in living room. And also there is the; toy stealing, hitting, pushing, wrestling, screaming, pulling hair, that they do to eachother. Coarse they are always giving hugs, and kisses and occassionally are nice to eachother. OH and they are cute... so that saves them ALOT!!!

Now updates; They are now 28 months. They are speech delayed ( however the doc is calling them twin speech delayed) As they speak to eachother and understand. They babble non stop and do say words here and there, but mostly babble. They are drinking out of a cup but we still have alot of spills. We are attempting potty training.

Well Quinn is pulling me and one hand typing is not that fun, lol! So that is it for now.. oh pics
The twinnies napping together

Quinn during Christmas

Ash during Christmas (he was not ready to be up yet )
January 10th, 2008, 01:09 PM
mom2my3boyz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mom2my3boyz Send a message via Yahoo to mom2my3boyz
Good to hear from ya! And I totally know how you feel! My boys are going through the same stage although I can occasionally get them to take naps. My house is totally destroyed right now!
January 11th, 2008, 01:50 AM
sonnetjie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thank goodness kids are so cute! And they are so adorable... Just look at them sleeping together!

]
January 11th, 2008, 05:21 PM
cindymat's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG, That is the most precious picture of them sleeping!!! And I totally know how you feel.. They never stop!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search