Hellooo!! New from B.C.!

JustMommies Welcome Center

Are you new to JustMommies? Start here and introduce yourself!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Welcome Center LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 19th, 2005, 10:54 PM
Deena's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hellloo

I'm Deena from BC... north Okanagan if anyone knows the area..

I've been with my husband for 8 years now, we got married exactly 5 years to the day after we met.. (we met the day Princess Diana died..)

Since we met, we knew we wanted to have children together. We kind of had unexplained infertility.. meaning that I could ovulate when I took Clomid, (my periods were always quite irregular.. so it was hard to predict when I would normally ovulate) so the doctors didn't understand why we didn't conceive (hubby's sperm count was fine)

We had finally decided about 2 years ago, that it just wasn't meant to be.. and pretty much gave up trying at all, thinking that we could focus more on travelling hopefully a bit... and perhaps getting into foster parenting in the near future. We moved to Alberta for a year, and just came back to our little hometown in May 2005.

Well, shortly after moving back, I started feeling sick quite often.. I couldn't drink coffee anymore *gasp*... had heartburn alll the time.. Everyone was saying, "Oh you're pregnant.. you're pregnant!!" I'd tell them to be quiet, as it wasn't bound to happen in this century. So finally to cease their rantings.. I bought a home PG test, so I could rule that out and try to figure out what was wrong with me!

So obviously, the HAPPPPIEST moment of my life was sitting on the toilet at 7:30 am, on June 30, 05.. watching my pee race across 2.. Count them.. 2 Lines on the pregnancy stick!!!!!!!!!!

Lo and behold.. My due date is February 12, 06.. according to my last period, it should be January 22, but the ultrasounds have said that the size of the baby indicates a later date...

Anyways.. that's my story!!! I have enjoyed reading this forum!! and I'll post when I have something interesting to say

Our boy, James!! Born February 18, 2006!! xoxoxoxox
October 20th, 2005, 01:42 AM
Karen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome!

Thanks to Julia (Julka) for my beautiful siggy!
Come and see how Alyssa's grown!!
October 20th, 2005, 05:35 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Welcome to Just Mommies!!! Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. Congrats on your pregnancy!!!! Be sure to check out the February due date club!!!

Welcome!

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
October 20th, 2005, 10:35 AM
Send a message via MSN to Kimisbaby
Hello Deena! CONGRATS!!!! Yay!!! Thats so exciting! I lost our 1st baby in 03 and gave up trying to conceive in late 04. Went to OB/GYN Dr for regular check-up (May of 05) & BINGO....Pregnant! We are happier than words can say! Currently 28 weeks along with a baby daughter! We are still picking out a name! We can't agree on one yet! LOL....again Congrats! My name is Kimberly (Kim) If you would like to have an online penpal. my addy is [email protected]! Hope to hear from ya soon! :-) Kim
October 20th, 2005, 03:24 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me

<span style="font-family:Bradley Hand ITC">I am sure that you will find yourself at home here as this is a great place to be!!</span>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search