Log In Sign Up

BV antibiotic and 2WW?

The Two Week Wait Escape

Come on in to help pass the time until you test!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Two Week Wait Escape LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 29th, 2011, 10:12 AM
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3
Hello ladies!
I was just wondering if it is safe to go ahead and take an antibiotic to treat BV during the two week wait? With my previous pregnancy I had BV early on but didn't get treated until after 12 weeks pregnant. But I also didn't start having BV symptoms until I got a + pregnancy test..this time around I started having symptoms of BV 2dpo..I also started having sore boobs and feeling a little nauseous 2dpo. I am now 4dpo and I'm still having same symptoms but I am now having light cramping. My daughter is 5 months old and I knew 2dpo I was pregnant! I had the same symptoms I'm having now early on with her! So I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a + test next weekend..but I'm not sure if its ok to take my antibiotics or wait. I'm not currently under a OBGYN's care..so I can't ask a doctor.Needing opinions please! Thanks
Reply With Quote

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0