hey ladies ~

Forum: Twentysomething Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Twentysomething Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 7th, 2006, 06:51 AM
tinymomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to tinymomma
sorry that I haven't been around, so much going on preparing for the birth of our 4th child. I'm getting very anxious and excited and we still have so much to do. We are painting the living room this weekend, next weekend painting the kids rooms (we have to switch them b/c Meg's room is a little bigger and has a better layout) so there will be 3 boys in one room, we can't afford to move to a bigger place for a few years, but since they are young it will be fine! It will be tight but hey, you do what you gotta do so that's where we are. Megan is loving 2nd grade, Eli is loving kindergarten, and Drew is loving all the attention from mommy Things are going to change the most for him, he's the baby now, but soon he won't be anymore. I've been trying to prepare him. I tell him where the baby is and that the baby will come out soon, and he just says "No baby mom. No baby." lol oh well. we'll get there.....
I'll try and catch up on your posts now!!

wife to Chad
SAHM to Megan 10, Elijah 8, Andrew 6, and Joshua 3.
November 7th, 2006, 07:10 AM
*Stacey*'s Avatar life=laundry
Welcome back Robyn!

Glad to hear that everything is going well, and the kids are loving school.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search