Question for you girls..........

Forum: Twentysomething Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Twentysomething Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 5th, 2006, 09:18 AM
Regular
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">Ok I am 9 weeks pregnant. I am having the feeling of ALWAYS being hungry. I am quite frankly getting sick of it. I feel like I am hungry and my stomach is just getting bigger by the minute. I am worried about multiplies run really bad in mine and my boyfriends family. I am a twin and so is he (they were twin to twin transfusions so my twin died in utero and so did his) anyways....I am just worried that having this feeling could mean more than one. I am going to the doctors tomorrow so I can send something to the medicaid office proving I am in fact pregnant. But my main question was or has anyone went through this feeling in the early stages of your pregnancy? Thanks!</span>
But Mommy will always love you

-Bye bye my peanut we shall meet again-
December 5th, 2006, 09:28 AM
*Stacey*'s Avatar life=laundry
I was always hungry my entire pregnancy! I found that I couldn't really sit down and eat a big meal, but I snacked all day. Just get alot of fruit and raw veggies so atleast it's healthy, and do alot walking to burn off the extra calories.
December 5th, 2006, 09:37 AM
MommyToSnuggles's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to MommyToSnuggles
I was the same way for my entire pregnancy, I had to snack constantly!!
Also, twins tend to skip generations, so you guys might be safe...your kids on the other hand...

December 5th, 2006, 09:41 AM
Regular
Quote:
I was always hungry my entire pregnancy! I found that I couldn't really sit down and eat a big meal, but I snacked all day. Just get alot of fruit and raw veggies so atleast it's healthy, and do alot walking to burn off the extra calories.[/b]
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">It just feels like my whole body with every bite I take is stretching me beyond belief! My boyfriend and I go to the Amusement Park and walk all day. It wears me out though!</span>

Quote:
I was the same way for my entire pregnancy, I had to snack constantly!!
Also, twins te nd to skip generations, so you guys might be safe...your kids on the other hand... [/b]
That is what I am hoping that it skips but its been every second pregnancy in his family. With me I think its every 2 or 3 generations. it may be my sister i am not sure. but him his moms first pregnancy wasnt twins then she had twins then she had another baby it wasnt twins then she had him and unfortuntatly his twin died but it was twins. lol. so yea it can happen i guess

December 5th, 2006, 10:12 AM
*Cassie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I never wasn't hungry the whole time I was pregnant Well except at the end... then it hurt to eat...lol.
December 5th, 2006, 11:09 AM
Regular
Quote:
I never wasn't hungry the whole time I was pregnant Well except at the end... then it hurt to eat...lol.[/b]
Its frusterating me! I keep excerising so I dont get fat. My goal is to be all baby HA!

Anyway!

December 5th, 2006, 11:20 AM
mrsroseblack's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Originally from Texas, In Delaware and moving to Alaska!
My DH's bday is 07/07!

Thank you Cherry Berry. for my adorable siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search