May I Join You?

Forum: Frugal Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Frugal Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 4th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Regular
Hi! my name is liz and I've been lurking her for a couple of weeks and have I learned alot about saving money from you ladies. I applied what I have learned to shopping this week and already saved alot.
My goal is to cut my consumables spending from $800.00 a month down to $400.00. I'm sure with your help I can do it.

January 4th, 2008, 03:50 PM
CBMS

Glad you're here!! I'm Kim. I'm a SAHM of four. My spending has decreased by a lot since I started hard core. We can definitely help get your food bill down.

Join the challenge! It's a fun way to keep track of your spending.
January 4th, 2008, 03:54 PM
Regular
thanks I joined the grocery challange. I guess should tell you about myself. I live in Las Vegas and am a SAHM (right now) of 3 girls ages 13, 6, & 2 and am due to have a little boy at the end of febuary.

January 4th, 2008, 05:08 PM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
Another Liz!

You can for sure cut down your grocery bill by hanging around with us. We're influential like that. More importantly, we have a blast doing it. I'm Mandi, by the way.
January 4th, 2008, 05:27 PM
gctattoo
Hello and welcome to the board. I'm glad you've been able to save money just by lurking. Imagine how much more you can save now that you're posting.
January 4th, 2008, 06:16 PM
Regular
I did save alot this week. but I think I'm going to need lots of help from you with CVS there are 3 within a mile of my house, as a matter of fact I can see one out my front window. I can't belive ther was a time when I threw away ECBs thinking I would never be able to use them for anything.

January 4th, 2008, 06:23 PM
gctattoo
You threw away EB's??? AHHHHHHHHH!!!! It's like a knife in my chest!

This is my first piece of advice for you regarding CVS. Go there. Right now. To all of them. And grab as many of the blue diabetes booklets at the pharmacy counter as you can. You will be very thankful that you did.
January 4th, 2008, 06:31 PM
Regular
I went to the CVS next to my house and could'nt find any but I am going to hit a couple more tommorow I looked on their website and found 3 more close to my home that I did'nt even relize were there so hopefully I'll have some luck.

January 4th, 2008, 08:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome!
January 4th, 2008, 08:46 PM
Nicole_M's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
January 4th, 2008, 08:53 PM
soninole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome!

*WARNING* This board get addictive and suck all of your free time, save you lots of money and make you laugh. So jump right in and join in the craziness.

January 4th, 2008, 11:53 PM
MandiK's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Among the trees and stars, the drum beat never fades ...
Send a message via AIM to MandiK
All of what Sonja said is true, except the saving money part.

Ok, including the saving money part ... but I'm only 'fessing up because you already figured that out.
January 5th, 2008, 05:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search