Regular or irregular?

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 30th, 2011, 09:09 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Are your cycles regular or irregular?

Has your chosen form of birth control affected them at all or not?

Do you know it when you O or when AF is due - are you hormonal at those times?

September 30th, 2011, 09:12 AM
(not so patiently) WTTC
Are your cycles regular or irregular? Before BC VERY regular. Every 31 days on the dot.

Has your chosen form of birth control affected them at all or not? Yep! In the past year I've only have 3-4 days of random bleeding

Do you know it when you O or when AF is due - are you hormonal at those times? Nope, although when I was on ortho tri cyclin I was VERY VERY VERY moody before AF. So glad I switched to something else! I have no idea when/if I O...
September 30th, 2011, 10:13 AM
host of wttc
Are your cycles regular or irregular? regular mainly

Has your chosen form of birth control affected them at all or not? nope its non hormonal

Do you know it when you O or when AF is due - are you hormonal at those times? used to be evil before af but not anymore now i'm drink peppermint tea.

thank you to babydoll213 for my sig
September 30th, 2011, 10:58 AM
SammyJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

Right now there are VERY irregular because I just went off the pill five weeks ago. Still no AF yet. Also very frustrating. I am hoping they regulate soon. Before BCP, I was pretty regular but I didn't really keep track so I am not sure. While on BCP, I was regular down to the hour just about.

The BCP made me so regular I could literally almost time down to the hour when I would get it. Now, I am switching to FAM and since I just came off BCP, I am all over the place.

YES! I do get pretty hormonal. I just get really sad and cry a lot. It's super dumb. lol. Luckily DH is a good sport about it. Hopefully after my cycle regulates, I will be able to get back on track about knowing when to expect AF. Right now, I am just hoping she comes soon so I can start tracking again!
September 30th, 2011, 11:10 AM
Aillidh's Avatar Nár lagaí Dia do lámh!
Mine is very regular, standard 28 days, usually ovulate in/around day 14. I don't use any birth control right now myself, DH uses condoms. Definitely hormonal around AF.
September 30th, 2011, 11:33 AM
Super Mommy
Are your cycles regular or irregular? - pretty regular, the odd time it's a few days longer.

Has your chosen form of birth control affected them at all or not? - i chart my cycles, so nope hasn't affected them at all. i'll never use any other form of birth control again. just not worth it.

Do you know it when you O or when AF is due - are you hormonal at those times? i haven't temped in like a year so i couldn't say exactly what day i O on but I get pretty bad o pains so btw my cervical mucous and the pains i've got a pretty good idea. and again since my cycles are regular i know pretty much to the day when af will be due. am i hormonal at these times. HECK YEAH. af = don't look at me wrong, or say the wrong thing. O = come closer, let's get it on! lol.
September 30th, 2011, 11:54 AM
HeartHelloKitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Are your cycles regular or irregular? Pretty regular

Has your chosen form of birth control affected them at all or not? No, I use FAM for birth control right now.

Do you know it when you O or when AF is due - are you hormonal at those times?I'm a little hormonal during the first days of AF, but I can usually tell when O has happened or AF is coming by looking at my charts.

September 30th, 2011, 11:55 AM
mom2pne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Are your cycles regular or irregular? They were very regular. 24-25 days and O'd cd 10 or 12. Even with having hypothyroid and only having messed up cycles when I was breastfeeding Lennox.

Has your chosen form of birth control affected them at all or not? Yes, the Depo shot has....I don't have any.

Do you know it when you O or when AF is due - are you hormonal at those times? I knew with the use of charting when I would O and I just knew when af would start.
October 1st, 2011, 09:24 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No not at all, it was before BC

Yes, I barely have a period any more at all

I feel like I know when I O-I get crampy, nauseous, throw up, and headaches. But I think its the Mirena. I feel like Im alway more hormonal that I should be. I will be charting starting next week so hopefully soon Ill know when I will O and when to expect a real period.

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
October 1st, 2011, 10:40 PM
plan4fate's Avatar I may bend, but not break
Send a message via MSN to plan4fate
Are your cycles regular or irregular? semi regular

Has your chosen form of birth control affected them at all or not? well, the pill keeps me regular. I'm charting and using spermicide right now so we'll see how regular I am in a few months. I'm only on CD5 right now and AF is still here so can't say much yet. I am buying OPK's for next cycle though.

Do you know it when you O or when AF is due - are you hormonal at those times? AF is usually signaled by a migraine and cramps, usually sore boobs start after ovulation and end right before AF shows up.

I'm hoping I get O pains, lol. Will make the guess work a little less guessy.

October 2nd, 2011, 09:09 PM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
Are your cycles regular or irregular? I was regular up until this past month when AF noshowed last month so who knows

Has your chosen form of birth control affected them at all or not? The Nuva Ring was when I was very regular but it wasnt the reason for choosing it. LoEstrin24 now well see.

Do you know it when you O or when AF is due - are you hormonal at those times? I think I might have an idea when I O because of some cramping but not real positive. AF I know when it is due, just can feel it coming. Hormonal not really but get the sweet tooth munchies and migraine sometimes.

Thank you for the amazing siggy *Kiliki*

October 3rd, 2011, 12:46 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Mine have always been regular, though when I had my IUD in it made AF very long. I'd spot heavily for 3-4 days before proper bleeding for about 6. That seems to have stopped now because I'd already be spotting now if not - I'll have to see how it works out without the IUD when AF comes (CD26).

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search