Update on several things

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 5th, 2011, 05:21 PM
host of wttc
so sorry about your health problems hun
glad you are going away sounds like you need it

thank you to babydoll213 for my sig
October 5th, 2011, 10:36 PM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
For starters-
Update on my thyroid issue- Had my thyroid labs rechecked. Not so good. My antibodies have gone up again indicating I need a higher dose of medication by my TSH has become too low indicating I need a lower dose. So I now have to go see an endocrinologist. Soonest appointment I was able to get is Nov 14. In the meantime I just keep taking the same dose of medication. MY OB really wants to get this taken care of before I even think of TTC since an uncontrolled thyroid problem can increase my chance of m/c.

Next- I had my physical therapy appointment on Tuesday night. Oh crap that hurt, they warned me it would because they had to test different positions to see what problems I have. The second segment in my neck is not moving with the other segments properly. Which is causing my range of motion to the Right is more restricted than to the Left. Supposedly the 2nd segment is the hardest to correct since it has to be stabilized first and then have to work on the mobility. As of right now I have appointments twice a week until the first of Dec.
Then of course the auto insurance company is screwing around with the body shop so my truck is yet to have even a scheduled time to be fixed

Good news is DH and I will be taking a mini vacation the end of Oct to go to Coronado Island for a long weekend

Thank you for the amazing siggy *Kiliki*

October 5th, 2011, 11:00 PM
plan4fate's Avatar I may bend, but not break
Send a message via MSN to plan4fate
I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get a wave of good news! I hope they can solve your thyroid issue quickly so you can ttc on time.

I hope you're able to get your neck fixed quickly! I hurt mine in 01 and spent years seeing a chiropractor. I'd kill for an adjustment right now!

October 6th, 2011, 09:37 AM
SammyJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh wowzer! I really hope to hear all of the health issues get resolved quickly! At least you are getting the thyroid stuff taken care of now, that will be good for when you do enter TTC time.

The vacation sounds awesome and well needed! Have fun
October 6th, 2011, 10:14 AM
Aillidh's Avatar Nár lagaí Dia do lámh!
I'm so sorry to hear about your health problems, hopefully they'll be worked out as soon as possible. Hopefully though you'll have fun on your vacation!!!
October 6th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Trish36's Avatar Mom of 4
I hope you can get the right meds soon to fix your thyriod.
Yay for a nice vacation!!

Project 365 - 2012: http://trisha2012.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search