Log In Sign Up

Don't wait to wait, but medically they don't know what's wrong

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive


Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 20th, 2015, 05:27 AM
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 1
Hey I was just wondering if anyone has experienced this. I mc at 5 weeks in but when they sent me for an ultrasound they thought I was eptopic, but later ruled it out cause my beta was only 10. The first finding was 2 cm with blood flow, I was sent again for another ultrasound which showed the mass no longer had blood flow and had gone down to 1cm. My doctor then sent me for another beta test which I'm assuming showed no increase cause I haven't heard back butb yesterday I had another ultrasoubd and no I was hoping it be gone but something tells me the questions the tech was asking is telling my gut it isn't she asked if I was in a lot of pain, if I have had bleeding, if I actually miscarried :/, if I have been feeling nauseas, kept insisting that I must be getting more blood work done... I might be over reacting but I just want this over with, answers me and my partner want a family and the longer we have to wait for answers I feel like I'm going to end up not being able to conceive because of whatever is in my tube. Help plz
Reply With Quote
June 30th, 2016, 04:10 AM
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 10
The main finding was 2 cm with blood stream, I was sent again for another ultrasound which demonstrated the mass no more had blood stream
Reply With Quote
July 21st, 2016, 10:26 PM
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 12
Sorry to hear. I can only suggest you to consult a good gynecologist. I can't help you but can only pray for you dear. Have faith in god everything will be all right.
Reply With Quote
July 21st, 2016, 10:43 PM
mum7's Avatar Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: north west uk preston
Posts: 130

My Journal Click To Follow
Reply With Quote

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:26 AM.