Kyle is MOTW!

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 12th, 2008, 07:56 AM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Alright ladies... Kyle is our latest MOTW... fire away!

February 12th, 2008, 12:18 PM
What's the best concert you ever went to & why?

How did you lose your virginity? (and "by having sex" is not a legit answer, )

What's your middle name?

Did you have a bachelorette party, if so, what did you do?

Approx. how old were you when you knew what you wanted to major in or 'be' when you 'grew up.' -?

And I want to seee...

the inside of your fridge
the trunk of your car
your favorite picture of you
your LEAST favorite picture of you

February 12th, 2008, 02:41 PM
*kyle*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh I'm so excited!!

What's the best concert you ever went to & why? The best concert I ever went to was Dropkick Murphys and the reason is because "Spicy McHaggus" (their bagpipe player) believe it or not, hit on me, and I used it to get me, Eric and our other friend Cliff backstage. We got to hang out with the band. Most people here won't know who they are, but we were pretty stoked about it lol.

How did you lose your virginity? (and "by having sex" is not a legit answer, ) OMG how embarrassing. Well... I was 17 and a freshman in college. I started dating this guy early in the year, and I was ready to go ahead and do it already by that point, so we ended up in my dorm room one night while my roommate was at class. Kind of anti-climactic actually. Pun intended.

What's your middle name? Stephanie

Did you have a bachelorette party, if so, what did you do? Yep, sure did. My younger sister had just turned 21 and she was my maid of honor. She planned a pretty cool scavenger hunt thing. My mom made margaritas and took us around in this giant conversion van my parents own, which had been decorated inside and out with a Hawaiian theme. They also made me wear a coconut bra and grass skirt (over my other clothes) and had leis for everyone. They had me guess where we were going next based on the clues. Then we went out to a club for dancing. Unfortunately several of my closest friends were not able to go because they all live far away from MI and couldn't afford to come back for shower, bach party AND wedding.

A couple of pics: (p.s. for some reason the digital camera was a year off... this was in 2006)

(BFF Jenny, sister Kari, me, Jolyn and Becky)

Approx. how old were you when you knew what you wanted to major in or 'be' when you 'grew up.' -? That's funny you should ask. I was like 11 years old and we had visited my uncle who lived in Rhode Island. Well, I was pretty bored one day and I loved to read. So browsing my uncle's bookshelf, I found his Intro to Psych textbook from college, picked it up and started reading. I could not put it down! I think I literally read the whole thing that vacation. And I knew I wanted to major in Psych one day.

I'll post the other pics when I get back from my next therapy appointment!

February 12th, 2008, 02:43 PM
~hsingtreehouse~
How old were your parents when they had you?
How many kids do you want?
Do you want girls, boys, or a mix? Or does it matter?
Did you still live in the same town your grew up in? If not, how far away from it do you live now?

I want to see:

A pic of your favorite chair
Your desk
Your masterbedroom
The front of your house
February 12th, 2008, 02:57 PM
How old were your parents when they had you? My parents were married when they were 20 and 22, but waited several years before having my older brother. By the time they got to me, my mom was 27, almost 28 and my dad was 10 days away from being 30. Then they went on to have my younger brother and sister.

How many kids do you want? 2 to 3... not completely sure yet!

Do you want girls, boys, or a mix? Or does it matter? I would like to have both boys and girls, but a psychic once told Eric that he was going to have 3 boys. So we'll see...

Did you still live in the same town your grew up in? If not, how far away from it do you live now? I didn't really grow up in one place, because I was an Army brat. So I was born in Colorado and also lived in Georgia, Kansas, Michigan, and Germany, before my dad retired from the Army. We moved back to Michigan when I was in middle school. I went to grad school in Indiana and then we moved here to Illinois. We live about 5 hours away from our parents now.

I promise I'll get to those pics ASAP!!

February 12th, 2008, 06:42 PM
Where in GA did you live?

I want to see photos of you & Eric's band t-shirt collection, lol

February 12th, 2008, 08:04 PM
the inside of your fridge

It's a little bare right now, we haven't done a big shopping trip in a while!

the trunk of your car

your favorite picture of you

It was too hard so I chose two!

One of my favorite wedding pictures:

Favorite non-wedding picture: (me and my brother Keith in front of the Golden Gate Bridge, and is where my little avatar came from)

your LEAST favorite picture of you

I usually throw out/delete the really bad ones, but of the ones on my photobucket, I think I look pretty yucky here... not to mention Eric's face looks hilarious:

A pic of your favorite chair

Your desk

Your masterbedroom

We only have one bedroom...

The front of your house

This is the front of our apartment building.

I want to see photos of you & Eric's band t-shirt collection, lol

I apologize in advance in case anyone is offended by the Bad Religion crossbuster... no harm intended

Where in GA did you live? Ft. Benning, but I was pretty young and don't remember much

February 12th, 2008, 08:12 PM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. Whats the best and worst v-day you ever had? (tell the stories not the dates )
2. What is your favorite late night craving food?
3. What kind of underwear do you wear?

Pictures:
1. pets?
2. With out cleaning up at all, your bathroom right after your use it in the morning!
3. your bare feet! (my grandma swore you could tell alot about a person by their feet LOL)
February 12th, 2008, 08:30 PM
Mjp121212's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ok

1.) What is your worse habit?

2.) what is your biggest pet peeve?

3.) What was your first sexual experience?

4.) You are all alone....no one can see you at all....do you dance with your mop or broom?

Pictures:

1.) your living room

2.) the inside of your car

3.) your freezer

4.) you kitchen---inside cabinets and all lol!

Thanks to Maitri for my wonderful siggy!
February 12th, 2008, 08:38 PM
1. Whats the best and worst v-day you ever had? (tell the stories not the dates ) This is a hard one because DH and I don't usually do anything big on Valentine's. Usually we'll exchange small gifts and go out to dinner. So the past 8 or so have pretty much been like that - good, but nothing stands out. We tend to make a bigger deal out of our anniversary. The worst V-day I can think of, was in high school when my school did this thing where you could send a carnation to someone you liked. They came around with big bunches of carnations and like every girl in the classroom got at least one or two, but I didn't get a single one. I was really bummed because I was hoping a guy I liked would send me one! My friends didn't even send me one!

2. What is your favorite late night craving food? I get really strong sweet cravings, so if there's anything like cake or cookies in the house, you can find me munching away any hour of the day lol.

3. What kind of underwear do you wear? Mostly bikinis with the strings on the sides, and I also own a few pairs of boy shorts and of course some AF-granny-panties! I hate thongs!!

February 12th, 2008, 09:08 PM
1.) What is your worse habit? Procrastinating, overanalyzing, talking too much... take your pick lol! I also bite my nails.

2.) what is your biggest pet peeve? I have to admit, the thing that gets me the most is when people make ignorant comments. Racism, sexism and homophobia top that list. I can tolerate most things, but when I hear these types of comments, I open my big mouth.

3.) What was your first sexual experience? Besides mostly innocent playing doctor stuff with a neighbor boy when I was like 7... and some pretty exciting hand-holding and pecks from when I was maybe 11... I didn't really hit puberty until I was 14 and that's about the time I first went to any sort of base lol.

4.) You are all alone....no one can see you at all....do you dance with your mop or broom? Hahaha! I don't find my Swiffer to be much of a dance partner, but I definitely do dance to my MP3 player when I'm cleaning!

February 12th, 2008, 09:17 PM
pets?

Our 5 year old terrier mutt Lucky...
In her favorite hangout (the laundry basket)

In my brother's ski vest

When she really needs a haircut!

1.) your living room

Lighting kind of sucks in the living room so it looks really dim.

(Yes, those are Guitar Hero guitars on the floor)

3.) your freezer

4.) you kitchen---inside cabinets and all lol!

Eric is looking at me weird now...

I'll have to get the feet, bathroom and inside of car pics tomorrow!

February 12th, 2008, 09:21 PM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
**ordering you a friend carnation for this v-day**

OH a terrier!!!! She is so cute! I have a Jack Russel Terrier (smooth coat) who also hangs out in the laundry hamper LOL

1.Did you clean before taking pictures....or is your house always look like that?
February 13th, 2008, 05:13 AM
Mjp121212's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hahahaha good question!

What else did you want to be when you grew up?

Thanks to Maitri for my wonderful siggy!
February 13th, 2008, 07:25 AM
Super Mommy
Do you have a mobile phone?

Do you like to watch movies?

Do you write with pencils or pens?
February 13th, 2008, 11:53 AM
1.Did you clean before taking pictures....or is your house always look like that? I admit that I made the bed, and arranged the pillows on the couch before taking the pictures. We also cleaned on Sunday. You gotta remember we don't have kids yet, so it's a lot easier to keep things clean!

What else did you want to be when you grew up? At various points I wanted to be a nurse, a teacher, or a journalist.

Do you have a mobile phone? I'm actually really upset right now because I had one of those brand-new red Juke (Verizon) phone/MP3 players, and I dropped it this weekend and now it won't make calls. So I had to get my service switched back to my old, clunky phone with none of my cool ringtones and the battery lasts for like 10 minutes at a time.

Do you like to watch movies? Yes! We have On Demand cable, so we're always watching a movie most nights.

Do you write with pencils or pens? Pens, it's required for my job that things be written in pen. But for to-do lists and stuff, pencil.

February 13th, 2008, 01:06 PM
What's your favorite book?

Can we see a photo of you as a baby or child?

Have a pic of your worst haircut/style ever?

February 13th, 2008, 01:09 PM
What's your favorite book?

Can we see a photo of you as a baby or child?

Have a pic of your worst haircut/style ever?

February 13th, 2008, 03:26 PM
~hsingtreehouse~
Have you ever been on a cruise? If so, where did you go?

Do you have plants inside the house?

How many clients, on average, do you see each day?
February 13th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Alright... here we go!

2.) the inside of your car

Yeah... I practically live out of this thing (I spend at least 20 hours per week just driving) so it always looks a hot mess...

2. With out cleaning up at all, your bathroom right after your use it in the morning!

3. your bare feet! (my grandma swore you could tell alot about a person by their feet LOL)

Do you realize how hard it is to take a decent picture of one's own feet? Every picture I took looked like gross monster feet because of the angle. So I went into the bathroom to use the mirror there to reflect my camera's screen off of to get a halfway decent looking picture... hence the reason my feet are pictured on my bathroom counter.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search