Baby-free days!

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 25th, 2008, 12:42 PM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
In order to keep some raging baby fever in check... let's be grateful for something we did today without a baby, that would have been much more difficult or impossible if we had one!

February 25th, 2008, 01:57 PM
tinafrank's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'll tell you what I wish I could have done without a baby, but couldn't since I already have one.

I got up early (wish I could have slept in because I'm sick) because he's sick and cranky and woke up early.

I HAD to go to the grocery store because we were low on diapers and milk and pretty much everything else and it is not easy taking a sick little boy to the grocery store - especially when you're sick, too.

I unloaded the dishwasher with a ton of "help" from my son. And then I had to search for his sippy cups that he took out and hid.

***Now, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't change it for the world, but there are some things that I wish I could do alone. ***
February 25th, 2008, 02:03 PM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
As I mentioned in another thread, I fell asleep last night at 8 pm by accident and so I didn't have my alarm set and woke up at NOON today... couldn't have done that with a little one! I'm going to go to the gym and the grocery store in a bit, both things that would be extra difficult with a child!

February 25th, 2008, 02:03 PM
mtowcs09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mtowcs09
Got up at 10am with silence.

February 25th, 2008, 03:07 PM
bittersweet's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I woke up around 8 (no alarm...well I take that back, my alarm went off for me to temp and my cat-like reflexes turned it off before i realized i need to to temp and i went back to sleep). I went to the gym for about 2 hours. Then I went to about 3 different grocery stores and bought nice make-up from Sephora that I wouldnt have the money to buy and the time to put on once the kiddos are here

February 25th, 2008, 03:14 PM
blessedberry
Well I haven't done it yet, but tonight DH and I are going to the gym and it will be much easier to do without a baby obviously.
February 25th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Carrie429's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Carrie429
I took a nice long hot shower, worked on making some cards, and took a 2 hour long nap! (DS is with Grandma during the day while I recover from surgery since I can't lift anything over 15lbs. I really miss DS a lot during the day though - he said doggie for the first time and I wasn't there to hear it but I did get to hear him over the phone!).

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy! ~*~ Blog ~*~bfp Chart
February 25th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
i had a dr's appt which required me to spontaneously go get blood work and xrays, which i wouldnt have been able to do with a baby. i've been reading and studying the rest of the day in silence, and i baked up a batch of home made granola. I guess i could do the granola with a kid around but the silence would not be happening!
February 25th, 2008, 03:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Right now I am babysitting my parents 6 month old puppy - my god it is so frustrating!! As soon as I take something off him that he isn't allowed, he goes and gets into something else!! There are bits of wood or something all over the floor in the lounge, no idea what he has chewed up... Now he's under the car eating an ice cream container...

Last night he insisted on sleeping right next to me in the bed, wiggling around all night and keeping me awake, then woke me up this morning by jumping on my chest. Mum and Dad spoil him so much so he can get away with it!

Kids must be 100 times harder than this!!
February 25th, 2008, 03:45 PM
BambolinaItaliana's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am for every thankful that I can sleep through the night!! (most nights!!) something that you can't do with a newborn!!! I am so glad Sophie is sleeping through the night!!!!!

[/url]<a href="http://lilypie.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">
</a>
</a>
x7
February 25th, 2008, 06:31 PM
*kyle*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Woke up today at 8:30 and laid in bed for a while after that, just lounging... took a nice long shower... ate when I was hungry not worrying whether anyone else might be hungry... and attended to a crisis with one of my teenage clients without worrying about childcare.

February 25th, 2008, 07:46 PM
JustBreathe
I was able to take a nap this evening. I LOVE my naps
February 25th, 2008, 08:18 PM
lupti's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Got to the gym, long quiet grocery shop..got to eat breakfast and read the paper.

Heather
BFP March 2, 12 dpo
Elias Scott and Griffin Karl here on 9/19/09!
February 25th, 2008, 09:26 PM
Mjp121212's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ok people I'm jealous....ok not a lot lol. I get to do a lot of that stuff now...again finally! DH watches Brayden to give me breaks on occasion. That's something I couldn't do with another one and that's why I've elected I ant to WAIT.....no more ttc for me....not for a long time....if ever lol. I have it pretty good right now! If it aint broke.......

Thanks to Maitri for my wonderful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search