Cravings

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 25th, 2008, 01:13 PM
blessedberry
Have you ever had a craving that made you crazy until you finally got what you were craving so badly? I'm having one of those right now, we just bought some girl scout cookies yesterday (6 boxes LOL) and all I can think about is thin mint cookies...my mouth is seriously watering and I keep trying to figure out how I can get my box at home during my 15 min. break (I live 15 min away lol).

So anyone else had cravings this bad?
February 25th, 2008, 01:17 PM
Frozendesire's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Frozendesire
Yup. I have been pregnant Lol. But even when I'm not pregnant I get strong cravings, like chocolate (even though I don't really like it) and right now I have a craving for fish and chips! I've had it for days but just haven't been able to convince James that we should get it

February 25th, 2008, 01:53 PM
tinafrank's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh, I get cravings all the time - actually more when I'm not pregnant than when I was. Although, they were stronger when I was pregnant, just not as often.
February 25th, 2008, 01:55 PM
blessedberry
LOL yes! well I've never been pregnant, but I'm convinced that when I do get preggo I won't have any symptoms at all bc I have them all now! all the time! LOL

I'd seriously pay someone to bring me a thin mint...I'd pay them$50
February 25th, 2008, 02:01 PM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Cravings are the death of me! They do NOT go away until I have whatever it is! Ugh! It's SO annoying!

February 25th, 2008, 02:45 PM
xniceguy's Avatar Veteran
I have Peanut Butter Patties in front of me.

Envy me! lol

</div>
February 25th, 2008, 03:13 PM
blessedberry
lol my DH LOVES the peanut butter patties!!! We bought 2 boxes just for him! though I know I'll sneak a few when I suddenly "crave" peanut butter...

Shannon, I feel you! I literally can not move onto something else until I satisfy that craving...it's like nothing else sounds good!
February 25th, 2008, 03:15 PM
a.k.a. Lorena86
I get cravings all the time. Just yesterday I had a craving for hot cheetos and I made DH go to the liquor store to get them for me. I wasn't happy until he did...lol!!! I also get heavy cravings for ice cream all the time...mmmm yummy!!!!!

February 25th, 2008, 04:39 PM
xniceguy's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
lol my DH LOVES the peanut butter patties!!! We bought 2 boxes just for him! though I know I'll sneak a few when I suddenly "crave" peanut butter...

Shannon, I feel you! I literally can not move onto something else until I satisfy that craving...it's like nothing else sounds good![/b]
I always tell myself I'll just eat one row. Then I decide I'll eat a vertical row, not horizontal. Then they're all gone.

</div>
February 25th, 2008, 05:06 PM
JustBreathe
Mine are terrible...... usually for chocolate because I rarely eat it. A lot of times, I crave red meat too. Sometimes I will see a commercial and just want something for DAYS.

*Curses those Sonic commericals that play in NY even though we don't have Sonic!*
February 25th, 2008, 08:21 PM
lupti's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh yeah, all the time.

I usually crave salty things-pickles (although right now i am addicted to jalapeno pickles), pepperoncini, things like that.

But..I have really wanted some decent Greek food or Indian food lately..

Heather
BFP March 2, 12 dpo
Elias Scott and Griffin Karl here on 9/19/09!
February 25th, 2008, 10:06 PM
Alison81's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
All the time! I was having one today, and desperately wanted a salad with the works from a local grocery store, where you can make your own salad. But DD and I fell asleep, and I didn't have time! I'm gonna have to get one tomorrow! I never got that many cravings when I was pregnant, everything just tasted so much better when I was pregnant!

Thank you AlexKatieAiden Mommy for my siggy!
February 26th, 2008, 12:31 AM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Does American food count! LOL Actually I usually crave tex-mex/Mexican food, its the first thing we eat when we get to the states.
February 26th, 2008, 05:45 AM
Pharry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was really craving some ice-cream, and luckily for me I managed to get some during my lunch break.
February 26th, 2008, 07:18 AM
blessedberry
hahaha, well as much as I was craving those cookies yesterday I got home from dinner and went straight to bed! But I should be good today...I brought a whole pack to work! lol
February 26th, 2008, 03:30 PM
**Jenn**'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I always get cravings like that. Lately it's been eggs on english muffins. Oddly enough my cravings go down when I get pregnant, probably because I get so sick I can't even look at food.

Ailish Laura born October 20th, 2012.
8lbs 12oz and 20.75 inches

February 26th, 2008, 05:34 PM
ANGWife
I crave potatos ALOT

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search