Who are our Grads to TTC this summer?

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 28th, 2008, 02:46 AM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was just noticing we are going to have a wave of graduates this summer so who Is our summer Grads going to be (May, June, July)? For you newbies WTTC members who Graduate to TTC this summer.
Have you started taking your vitamins yet-if so what kind?

1. Angela (soimarriedanerd) June TTC, started my Nature Made Muliti for Her vitamins in January. As soon as I get back to the states, late march/early April, I will convert to pre-natal with probiotics (anyone know of a good brand?)
February 28th, 2008, 07:26 AM
blessedberry
I am a possible June Grad, but most likely we'll stick to the Jan. date.
February 28th, 2008, 08:37 AM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am, but we are technically starting March OR June. Its up in the air till we get the phone call back from the doc today or tomorrow. He'll tell me my official progesterone levels and if I have to shut down my ovulation for two months to regulate myself or if I get the go-ahead for March

February 28th, 2008, 01:31 PM
tinafrank's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. Angela (soimarriedanerd) June TTC, started my Nature Made Muliti for Her vitamins in January. As soon as I get back to the states, late march/early April, I will convert to pre-natal with probiotics (anyone know of a good brand?)
2. Kristina (tinafrank) May/June TTC. Haven't started pre-natals yet, I have some left over from my ds, but I don't know what the brand was.
February 28th, 2008, 02:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Mom2Nat&Ry
We plan to start TTC in August or September. I have prenatal vitamins.

February 28th, 2008, 03:28 PM
mtowcs09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mtowcs09
Late May for me. I don't take vitamins and probably won't, they make me sick.

February 28th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Super Mommy
I will be in August! And, I'll start taking my prenatals in July.
February 28th, 2008, 03:41 PM
midnight_starr's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
not me... I have one more year... How about we make a list for summer 2009!!
Baby #2 due January 2014!

February 28th, 2008, 06:27 PM
lupti's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
2. Kristina (tinafrank) May/June TTC. Haven't started pre-natals yet, I have some left over from my ds, but I don't know what the brand was.
3. Heather (heatherb) May/June TTC. Started Neevo prenatals prescribed by my DR earlier this month and just started taking Expecta (DHA) this morning

Heather
BFP March 2, 12 dpo
Elias Scott and Griffin Karl here on 9/19/09!
February 28th, 2008, 07:08 PM
*kyle*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
3. Heather (heatherb) May/June TTC. Started Neevo prenatals prescribed by my DR earlier this month and just started taking Expecta (DHA) this morning
4. Kyle (*kyle*) July. Bought pre-natals but won't start them until April. I heard you need them in your system for 3 months prior to TTC. I have no idea on brands or what's good. Mine are just OTC.

February 28th, 2008, 09:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to pidge315 Send a message via MSN to pidge315
Quote:
4. Kyle (*kyle*) July. Bought pre-natals but won't start them until April. I heard you need them in your system for 3 months prior to TTC. I have no idea on brands or what's good. Mine are just OTC.
5.ME ME ME!!! Audrey pidge315 in MAY! already started on prenatles, citracal i believe
10.[/b]

Audrey(24) mom to Aiden almost (4yr) girlfriend to David (24) waiting on Makayla (Aug 30)!
February 28th, 2008, 09:25 PM
Now I read that you should start 6 months prior....something about the extra B vitamins decrease to eliminate morning sickness when you get pregnant, plus I thought they bumped it to 6 months for the folic acid also?!
February 28th, 2008, 09:31 PM
^^ Hmmm... Maybe I will start them today lol. Anything to give my future bean a fighting chance!

February 28th, 2008, 09:44 PM
Quote:
^^ Hmmm... Maybe I will start them today lol. Anything to give my future bean a fighting chance![/b]
I am all about better safe then sorry on this one...plus the way I eat its a good idea for a vitamin anyway. And anything that would decrease my chances of M/S SIgn me up for!
Someone said that vitamins make you sick...i used to have that problem....Flintstones Children's Chewables COMPLETE, they are the same vitamins as a multi-my MD told me about them! I only ate the red and orange ones and gave DH the purple ones LOL I am still a big kid!
But since then I have learned that its the Zinc that made me sick...I hear thats common with women to get nauseous with the Zinc.
February 28th, 2008, 09:54 PM
Yeah I'll give them a try. I just went and checked, mine are Target brand. They have the same ingredients as the others I looked at so hopefully they're just as good. They just don't have the fish-oil-whatever stuff like the Rx ones.

February 28th, 2008, 10:06 PM
Quote:
Yeah I'll give them a try. I just went and checked, mine are Target brand. They have the same ingredients as the others I looked at so hopefully they're just as good. They just don't have the fish-oil-whatever stuff like the Rx ones.[/b]
I didn't know the Rx ones have fish-oil! Good to know.
February 29th, 2008, 06:18 AM
ANGWife
ME ME ME............. I hope

5.ME ME ME!!! Audrey pidge315 in MAY! already started on prenatles, citracal i believe
6. Morgan (ANGWife) July. I'm getting my folic acid this weekend I swear lol
February 29th, 2008, 07:34 AM
mfenderson's Avatar Super Mommy

6. Morgan (ANGWife) July. I'm getting my folic acid this weekend I swear lol
7.ME!!!!! Mya (wanttobemommy) JULY!!!! (we just changed it) I haven't started yet, but I will soon!!!

Thanks for the great siggy Justine (SeamusMommy)!!

February 29th, 2008, 08:01 AM
blessedberry
MYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your leaving us Jan. 09 GIRLS!!!!!
February 29th, 2008, 08:08 AM
midnight_starr's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You all are leaving us... Who is still sticking around until 2009?????

Baby #2 due January 2014!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search