BFP Dreams

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 28th, 2008, 08:51 AM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How often do you get them and what do you think they mean? I know its not something you can really answer, but who else can you discuss this stuff with!!

February 28th, 2008, 12:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
i've dreamed that i had a baby, but never dreamed about getting my actual poas bfp.......it actually kinda freaks me out that you find out your expecting by taking a whiz.....but i guess whatever works right!
February 28th, 2008, 01:47 PM
**Jenn**'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've never had dreams of getting a positve pregnancy test but I have had dreams of having a baby/babies. Shortly after I miscarried 5 years ago I had the most vivid dream of Ian and I in our early 30s standing out front of a house we just bought. There were two little boys running barefoot in the front yard aged about 5 and 3 years old and they looked like little clones of each other. Ian and I were standing on the walkway and I was holding a baby girl on my hip about 6-7 months old. Now at the time I had this dream we weren't even engaged let alone thinking about having kids and Ian was sure we wouldn't even be married yet when we were in our early 30s. Well, life has an interesting way of working itself out and by the time we're in our early 30s Liam and Loch will be 5 and 3 and they do look exactly alike (except Liam's blond and Lochy's getting red hair) and our TTC schedule will have us a 6-7 month old at that time. Of course the house and gender of the next baby is yet to be determined but it looks like things are falling into place so far. And neither Liam nor Loch were "planned." I tend to believe in these kinds of things though.

Ailish Laura born October 20th, 2012.
8lbs 12oz and 20.75 inches

February 28th, 2008, 01:57 PM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i had one last month and a VERY vivid one this month. I can still remember it in detail. I had a feeling I was pregnant last month.. I just "felt" it but my LP ended at 10 days.

February 28th, 2008, 04:26 PM
*Michelle*
I have only had a dream once in which I was currently pregnant and it was last cycle with my chemical. So I suppose it was a sign!

And I know how you feel about thinking you may have been pregnant and then having something "kill it". I blame my PCOS for last cycle. At least that keeps me on the straight and narrow with my new diet/exercise regimen.
February 28th, 2008, 06:33 PM
lupti's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have dreamt about an actual baby...had had nursing dreams, labor dreams, picking up and swinging around my child dreams...but not the POAS dream.

Be nice if my dreams came true

Heather
BFP March 2, 12 dpo
Elias Scott and Griffin Karl here on 9/19/09!
February 28th, 2008, 10:00 PM
*kyle*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have had pregnancy dreams, giving birth dreams, and breastfeeding dreams. I LOVE THEM!!

Weirdly enough, the baby in most of my dreams is a girl and I get the sense that it is the same baby in them. I have only had one dream where the baby was a boy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search