JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   First Time Mommies and Mommies to Be (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/f115-first-time-mommies-and-mommies-to/)
-   -   Planned or Surprise (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/f115-first-time-mommies-and-mommies-to/1262325-planned-surprise.html)

Andrea55 August 3rd, 2013 01:06 AM

Re: Planned or Surprise

Very much a surprise.

LUSHaye September 7th, 2013 03:51 PM

A little surprised, a little planned.

SO was wanting it for a while, though.

Laura Devine October 29th, 2013 07:22 AM

a huge surprise. I wasn't even supposed to be able to get pregnant. I found out 3 days after my 22nd birthday, when my boyfriend(now fiancee) was in the hospital after being hit by a car. My roommates mom was having back surgery that same day. She mentioned how happy she was that he monthly visitor went away in time for her surgery. We normally were on the same cycle and I noticed that something was missing LOL so after my fiancee went in for an MRI and my roommates mom went in for surgery and I went and got tested. 2 minutes later, it was positive. After being told 2 years before this that my chances of conveving where one in a millon. I was shocked, confused and scared. I didn't even tell anybody for 2 weeks. Including my fiancee, the father of my child.

Gudrun72 April 28th, 2014 02:07 AM

Very much a surprise.

Rene_Ski August 18th, 2014 11:27 AM

Total Surprise! We had talked about trying in the next year or two but this lil bugger squeaked thru 2 forms of BC.

mon_renardeau August 20th, 2014 05:47 AM

Surprise! We had only been married about 7 months when I found out, we wanted to wait about another year or so because we wanted to be in a house when we started having kids. But of course life has a way of making things happen even when you aren't prepared and we couldn't be happier. We are both so crazy excited.

Chris73 August 31st, 2014 09:41 PM

surprise

goldentw October 7th, 2014 10:08 AM

Ours was planned and a surprise. It took so long for it to happen that when it finally did we were just shocked.

Tindra March 26th, 2015 12:03 AM

Planned, but still surprise :p

Breseis April 13th, 2016 05:54 AM

Big surprise here... we were actually planning on scheduling hubby's vasectomy this year (he has a 7 year old daughter who is with us most of the time). She is a bit of a handful so I didn't think I could have one of my own. I wasn't too crushed about not having my own, but when I saw that BFP I cried for hours I was so excited and happy!

SarBearToo October 10th, 2016 12:43 PM

We stopped preventing in July and got pregnant in August. I was a little surprised that it happened that quickly.

Anne410 September 9th, 2017 01:19 AM

Surprise