JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Grief and Loss (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/f300-grief-and-loss/)
-   -   Having miscarriage...heartbroken and in pain...help? (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/f300-grief-and-loss/2575849-having-miscarriage-heartbroken-and-pain-help.html)

make_me_a_momma September 21st, 2012 05:20 AM

Having miscarriage...heartbroken and in pain...help?

Hey ladies,:mellow:

So my fiance and i had been ttc for about 6 months and couldnt get pregnant. we decided to stop trying for awhile cuz it was getting to be too much. this last few weeks id really started feeling pregnant took a test faint line. took another negative. went to free clinic negative. ladie told me it could be i was getting ready for a miscarriage and she was right. I'm going through a miscarriage now and im miserable!!!:cry:

I dont know what all i need to do. The pain level is about a 6-7 but idk what is best to take my spine feels like its on fire i cant get enough sleep im woosey if im up too long and i feel like im going to be sick a lot. :sick2:

What can i do that will help any of this?

manda0710 October 10th, 2012 01:20 AM

Re: Having miscarriage...heartbroken and in pain...help?

my pain has also been really bad and i did my d&c 5 days ago, the only thing that seems to help at all is laying down with a pillow proping me up with a heating pad over my lower ab and pelvis.
hope this helps some, sorry i dont have a cure.

deepikaS August 15th, 2017 06:45 AM

Re: Having miscarriage...heartbroken and in pain...help?

Hi, Dear.
I have no words to say how sorry I am to read about your miscarriage! Surely nobody does. I know how stressful trying hard to get pregnant can be. And I believe that stress is what actually causes us the real problem for not getting pregnant! I know not all the people here will believe in what I am saying, but really anything and everything is governed with our mannerisms. How we are dealing with life and the particular situation especially trying to get pregnant. We get too caught in the prime deal that is to get pregnant. Trust me on this I say, you will start to feel a change as soon as you start to stay happy again. Iknow it sounds funny with all the pain and hurt for not being pregnant and bearing a miscarriage. It happened with me, too. I was then told the same by my gynecologist. Who made me change the perspective of my life and made me be able to stay happy and think positive no matter what! Because happily attracts happy. For the pain and the laziness that you feel all the time, you should really follow a yoga regime religiously until before you start to see benefits yourself. Don't stay alone, keep talking with people. Indulge in conversations, stay busy. Spend time with your husband and friends. You will realize a boost of energy within yourself. And who knows just like me you might miraculously get pregnant, too! Take care, I will pray for you.