JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Home Birth (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/f341-home-birth/)
-   -   Chit Chat Thread-March (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/f341-home-birth/2711446-chit-chat-thread-march.html)

navywifey2003 March 7th, 2014 10:22 AM

Chit Chat Thread-March

I thought a new one was needed for the month. :) I need to stay busy for the next month!! :)

Irish_Wristwatch March 7th, 2014 01:56 PM

Re: Chit Chat Thread-March

happy march!!! my littlest turns 1 tomorrow, i cant believe it, i actually cried today and ive never cried about my kids bday before. Its the first time i havent been pregnant on my kids 1st bday though, maybe thats why, since he might be my last baby

navywifey2003 March 10th, 2014 02:29 PM

aww Happy birthday sweet boy! I hope he had a great day!

Irish_Wristwatch March 10th, 2014 03:32 PM

thank you :) he had a great day, he got spoiled by everyone and loved his cake! here is a pic of my big man in his bday outfit http://i58.tinypic.com/mm8kue.jpg

navywifey2003 March 10th, 2014 08:53 PM

ok he is just too stinking cute!!! aww!

Earthy.Mama March 11th, 2014 03:29 AM

Very cute!It's my day off, I went to bed at 9pm and now I've been up since 3:30am! GAH! I am completely awake, but I know I'm going to have to nap later on today, we're going to be quite busy so not sure how that works out!On a VERY good note, it's going to be almost 80 degrees!!!! ♥

navywifey2003 March 13th, 2014 10:53 AM

Its going to be 80 here too! High 80s by the weekend. I love it!

Irish_Wristwatch March 13th, 2014 04:00 PM

80 - thats ridiculous, we just had a snow storm

Earthy.Mama March 13th, 2014 04:24 PM

I love not having to wear a bunch of clothes, in the 60s here!

navywifey2003 March 17th, 2014 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish_Wristwatch (Post 27999506)
80 - thats ridiculous, we just had a snow storm

I would cry! We had an earthquake if that makes you feel any better. We didnt feel it here though, it was a little one.

Irish_Wristwatch March 17th, 2014 05:54 PM

haha it helps a little, we rarely get earthquakes, and if we do they are very small ones. The last time we had one was almost 4 years ago i think, i felt it but it just felt like when a huge truck drives by your house, i didnt know it was an earthquake until my husband called and told me

Earthy.Mama March 18th, 2014 01:22 PM

It's so windy outside we can't do any yard work or burning and it's my day off >.< Ugh, always something! At least the laundry on our line will dry quickly :D Having bath day and school work since we're hiding out form the tornado like winds :lol:

Irish_Wristwatch March 18th, 2014 01:55 PM

yikes, im always worried our laundry will blow away when it gets windy out

navywifey2003 March 19th, 2014 05:49 PM

We use to have wind days when I was in school. :lol:

navywifey2003 March 20th, 2014 01:33 PM

I hope everyone is having an amazing Thursday!

Irish_Wristwatch March 20th, 2014 01:53 PM

its snowing here... happy spring right? but its not freezing, its just at that slushy point where its miserable to be outside (though you probably dont know what thats like if youre a lucky duck who lives in cali :P) anyway we were picking up a friends 4 year old from school and Ross decided to swim in a puddle! it was terrible, i was so peeved! and of course he whined the walk home because he was wet and cold, poor guy, i dont think ive ever been more irritated and sympathetic at the same time, fortunately the only thing that was wet all the way through were his boots, so yay for winter clothes keeping that water out!

Earthy.Mama March 21st, 2014 06:53 AM

Yesterday dd2 turned 5, we're going to visit family a few hours away in a few days, very excited. Tired of working overtime, it's making me grumpy. I don't agree with people having to work 40hours a week in order to survive. Doesn't make sense to me...

Irish_Wristwatch March 21st, 2014 07:10 AM

Happy birthday nola!!!

Earthy.Mama March 21st, 2014 07:28 PM

This baby is MOVIN today, omg I love it!!! ♥

navywifey2003 March 24th, 2014 11:44 AM

Happy birthday, Nola!!

I have been slacking here, we have been so busy lately! MY daughter had a birthday party last weekend, one this weekend and we have one on Friday. Then one more week to get ready for our trip! Ahh! I hate flying and I am already having panic attacks about it. I am trying to keep them at bay to not scare the kids though, they cant wait to get on the plane.