JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Homeschooling (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/f32-homeschooling/)
-   -   Question about permanent record (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/f32-homeschooling/582664-question-about-permanent-record.html)

picklesmama May 23rd, 2007 12:58 AM

If I withdraw my child from public school to homeschool him, am I entitled to take possession of his permanent record? If yes, do I need a form or does anyone know where it is written that I am entitled to it, that I could print a copy to take to the school? I am in WA state.
Thanks in advance :)

Butter May 23rd, 2007 06:14 AM

My parents were not allowed to have my permanent record but they (the school people) also weren't quite sure what they (my parents) were doing withdrawing me from school either. I think they thought it was temporary or something.

jhmomofmany May 23rd, 2007 03:06 PM

You might try contacting HSLDA... their website is www.hslda.org

picklesmama May 24th, 2007 12:54 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2012 JustMommies.com, All Rights Reserved.