JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/f77-moms-and-expectant-moms-multiples/)
-   -   New to this board!! (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/f77-moms-and-expectant-moms-multiples/2288480-new-to-board.html)

Austinsmama2007 March 28th, 2011 03:08 PM

New to this board!!

Hey Ladies!! I am Dana, mom to DS Austin who is 3.5 yrs. And married 6 yrs to DH Tyler. I am new to this board but have been a member of July 2011 DDC since October. I am 25 weeks pregnant with boy/girl twins. I scheduled my c-section for June 21st but honestly feel like they will be here sooner. I didn't know this board was on JM until just now. Better late then never! But glad to have found it because I am sure I will be asking for tons of advice once these babies are here!!! Looking forward to getting to know you ladies!

April Flowers March 28th, 2011 03:16 PM

Re: New to this board!!

Congratulations and welcome!

mommabirdof4 March 28th, 2011 04:36 PM

Welcome!

Celry March 28th, 2011 06:40 PM

Congrats on the twins and welcome.
I'm Valerie and I have 19 month old ID girls.

Rae-of-Sunshine March 28th, 2011 07:05 PM

Congrats and welcome! We are glad to have you! My name in Marjorie and I am 29 weeks along with b/g twins, so not much farther along in this journey than you. I am hoping not to have a c-section, and as long as these two stay in the positions they are now I actually have a chance at that :) Everyone still keeps telling me to expect them early though, so we will see.

nat1970 March 28th, 2011 07:39 PM

Welcome and congrats. I'm Nicole and have a 26 month old daughter and almost 9 month old identical boys.

CrystalAnne March 28th, 2011 09:29 PM

Welcome! I am 36 weeks (tomorrow) with twin girls :)

mom_of2 March 29th, 2011 07:04 AM

Welcome and congratulations! Hope you are feeling well so far:) Even though my ticker say due in May - it looks like that babies will be born in about 3 1/2 weeks...I have found that everyone here is so supportive and have tons of great advice!

tgc219 March 29th, 2011 09:40 AM

Welcome & congrats! I'm Tina and I have 4 month old g/b twins. They were born at 38 weeks via scheduled c-section (Baby B was breach). Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly!

Just_Marie March 29th, 2011 09:47 AM

Welcome! I'm Marie and I have 24 month old twin boys:)

SarieP March 29th, 2011 11:49 AM

Welcome! I'm Sarah and I am also expecting boy/girl twins...almost 22 weeks now :)

angeleyes04 March 29th, 2011 12:21 PM

Congrats and welcome! I'm Lindsay and I have a 3 year old daughter and 4 month old identical twin girls. :)

Austinsmama2007 March 29th, 2011 06:07 PM

Thanks ladies!! Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rae-of-Sunshine (Post 23482410)
Congrats and welcome! We are glad to have you! My name in Marjorie and I am 29 weeks along with b/g twins, so not much farther along in this journey than you. I am hoping not to have a c-section, and as long as these two stay in the positions they are now I actually have a chance at that :) Everyone still keeps telling me to expect them early though, so we will see.

Hope you are able to do a vaginal birth!!! My doc told me I will more then likely be early also, but we shall see!!!

tundrababy March 29th, 2011 08:58 PM

Congrats and Welcome! My name is Jen and I have 2yr old twin boys Owen and Rhys. We are from Oregon too, if you are in the Portland Metro area there is a great multiples club.

Austinsmama2007 March 30th, 2011 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tundrababy (Post 23494189)
Congrats and Welcome! My name is Jen and I have 2yr old twin boys Owen and Rhys. We are from Oregon too, if you are in the Portland Metro area there is a great multiples club.

Yep, I live outside of portland in the Clackamas/Milwaukie area. I would love more info on the multiples club!!!

tundrababy March 31st, 2011 08:52 AM

Here is the website, you can join online and then attend the pregnancy welcome group Full House MOMs and Dads - Support for Parents of Twins and More in Portland, Oregon. They have a preemie closet and EZ2Nurse pillows to borrow and if you sign up, they will bring you meals for the first week at home.
We also took a multiples class at Emanuel (although we delivered somewhere else), the instructor is also a lactation certified specializing in multiples. She was lots of help, since at least for me, breastfeeding twins was lots different than my singleton.

Austinsmama2007 March 31st, 2011 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tundrababy (Post 23507591)
Here is the website, you can join online and then attend the pregnancy welcome group Full House MOMs and Dads - Support for Parents of Twins and More in Portland, Oregon. They have a preemie closet and EZ2Nurse pillows to borrow and if you sign up, they will bring you meals for the first week at home.
We also took a multiples class at Emanuel (although we delivered somewhere else), the instructor is also a lactation certified specializing in multiples. She was lots of help, since at least for me, breastfeeding twins was lots different than my singleton.

Thanks for the info! I will definitely be checking it out!

Kary♥RN April 1st, 2011 08:49 PM

WELCOME! Hi I am Kary I have frat girls.

nateandjenny April 4th, 2011 07:55 AM

Welcome and congrats! My name is Jennifer and I have almost 11 month old twin girls.