JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1118-trying-to-conceive-endometriosis/)
-   -   Question (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1118-trying-to-conceive-endometriosis/1911040-question.html)

wishfulgal March 16th, 2010 02:25 PM

I have an appointment in about 2 weeks with an OB/GYN to discuss my symptoms which I'm pretty sure are related to endometriosis. My question is, will an OB/GYN be able to do much or should I just try to get in to see a specialist?

What kind of doctor actually does laproscopies? I'm just wondering if just seeing an OB/GYN is just a waste of time.

Crys March 16th, 2010 02:37 PM

Re: Question
My ob did mine. But he does specialize in infertility and he knew there was a family history of it. You may not be wasting your time hun. Just don't let him/her tell you to try bcp for set amount of months. You need to be insisent on getting in there and getting a lap done

angel3y35 March 16th, 2010 04:57 PM

Re: Question
Ditto what Crys said. My OBGYN did all three of mine. I think they are becoming more and more routine now.

Ima March 17th, 2010 02:10 AM

Re: Question
i had a specialist.............i made sure he was one of the best

rachel. March 17th, 2010 09:08 AM

Re: Question
i had my ob/gyn do it - but my ob/gyn is the most educated about endometriosis in the whole eastern part of the state, and he's good, so i never bothered with a specialist.

Pebblesbuddy March 24th, 2010 07:46 PM

Re: Question
My OB did mine seriously he like the best on the east coast. Love him.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2012 JustMommies.com, All Rights Reserved.