JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   Just Popping By For An Update (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2661573-just-popping-for-update.html)

babyRichards June 26th, 2013 10:41 AM

Just Popping By For An Update

So I finished Provera on Sunday, June 16th and have been waiting for AF to show...it's been almost two weeks and still no sign of AF... Last round of Provera, dr. said that AF should show 5 to 7 days later, and she showed up on day 6 this time though, she still has not shown up. I have had cramping, fatigue, and backache so I took a preg test last night and it was a BFN of course. So DH and I decided that we will wait until this Sunday, June 30 and if AF hasn't arrived by then, then we will call the dr. and see if we can schedule an appt. to figure out what went wrong now. We have also decided that after this Clomid round, we want to switch gears and try IUI. I told DH that, for my birthday, I wanted to do the IUI procedure which he agreed-yay! So I guess I will update again Monday... DH and I really appreciate all the ladies who support us and I want to let each and every one of you know that I am praying for you. I pray every day that we all get to hold our miracle babies! Let's keep our heads up and look forward to tomorrow!! God bless!!

Oh, and be sure to follow us at our blog to get updated info about our journey! The link is below! XOXO

[email protected] June 26th, 2013 10:59 AM

Re: Just Popping By For An Update

I'm sorry that AF still hasnt shown her face yet, weird that the provera hasnt worked yet when it did last time. I hope it sorts out soon!

IUI for your birthday - great gift!

Nicholle ttc June 26th, 2013 11:05 AM

:ditto: I hope that your birthday wish comes true! :D

babyRichards June 26th, 2013 11:26 AM

Yes AF is very strange this time and my temps are being normal for once.

Thank you so much!!! Im pretty excited to schedule it with my Dr. at an upcoming appt.

girlsofsummer June 26th, 2013 02:01 PM

You have one stubborn body, lady :) I hope AF comes soon for you.

And that it exciting about the IUI!

momology June 26th, 2013 03:00 PM

That is so exciting about the IUI!!!! Hope all your birthday wishes come true :D

:dust:

AshleyO June 26th, 2013 03:58 PM

Good luck with your IUI!!!! Come on sticky eggie!!!

Cait&AngelAbove June 27th, 2013 04:33 PM

Good luck with the IUI!

babyRichards July 1st, 2013 01:58 PM

I swear you ladies are the absolute best!! I really appreciate the prayers, kind words, and baby dust!! Wishing us all a wonderful miracle and I'm sending lots of prayers and baby dust to all of you!!!