JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Random temp (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2640649-random-temp.html)

Hope2Be13 April 4th, 2013 02:36 PM

Random temp

I haven't taken my temp in weeks bc they were always so low...like 96-97 degrees tops. Today I took a random temp and it was 98.21! I wonder if maybe I Od at some point after I stopped monitoring everything... That'd be my luck lol

SmilingSam April 4th, 2013 04:10 PM

Re: Random temp

Totally possible! Hopefully AF is on her way so you can start a new cycle soon.

cutenurse24 April 4th, 2013 05:23 PM

Of course your temp would go up. Maybe you did O. Fingers crossed for you!!! Hoping you get some answers when you see the doctor next week.

Hope2Be13 April 4th, 2013 05:30 PM

I'm excited and really starting to wonder now bc we have been BDing regularly, just not watching for O. Maybe, just maybe.... But regardless I'll have some answers next week!

cutenurse24 April 4th, 2013 05:32 PM

Definitely hopeful and optimistic that you have a good chance at getting your bfp!!!

Jibby April 4th, 2013 08:31 PM

HECK YEAH!!!!!!! I am SOOOOO happy to hear this!!! Id put money on you having ovulated!!! I hope this is the start of regularity for you dear!

Did you have your Doc apnt yet?

Gamer_Princess April 4th, 2013 08:47 PM

I would ask for a progestrone draw just see if it shows up in the bloodwork to maybe confirm for you. Another thing is maybe they can do an ultrasound to see what is going on in there.. the new doctor does not have to know you just came off of BCP ;)

Hope2Be13 April 4th, 2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jibby (Post 27259221)
HECK YEAH!!!!!!! I am SOOOOO happy to hear this!!! Id put money on you having ovulated!!! I hope this is the start of regularity for you dear!

Did you have your Doc apnt yet?

Yes! My appointment is April 11!!

Gamer, that's a good idea! Yeah I'm thinking I may keep that little secret to myself lol. I'm gonna temp tomorrow around the same time I did today and see if its still up. That'd be crazy if I O'd AFTER I had given up lol

Gamer_Princess April 4th, 2013 10:24 PM

Usually how our bodies work ;) yeah when I went to the doctor the first time.. It had only been after maybe 5 months of actually trying.. she ran test, I had a lap done to see if I had any endo or blocked tubes, all were clear :D DH had a SA and it came back fine as well :) Then she gave us some tips and some samples of preseed and put me on a vitamin regime for about 6 months then we went back had repeat bloodwork done, that was the visit she suggested Clomid but we put off for another year due to me being scared and DH having so much training for work. What they do not know does not hurt them ;)

I do not know your age but sometimes if a doctor hears you have only been at it for less than 6 months they brush it off so do what you need to do ;)

Jibby April 4th, 2013 10:26 PM

Maybe throw out there you are worried you could have a cyst.. they will do ultrasounds for this too!

bella88 April 4th, 2013 11:41 PM

Lol now if O is going to happen of COURSE it would be when you stop looking for it :P. Hope you finally O'd and hey maybe you will never get a post pill natural AF :P. Come on bfp!