JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Do I test or should I wait (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2667035-do-i-test-should-i-wait.html)

Melissadd July 21st, 2013 05:23 PM

Do I test or should I wait
So I O'd on cd9 this cycle and we only got to Bd twice the day before I got a + opk and the day of. My sister was getting married and df was not able to attend and I was leaving the day i got my + opk I feel my chances are slim but I did have more then usual ewcm so maybe that is a good thing. But I have been extremely tired, my bbs and nipples are sore and my nipples are sticking out which is unusual for me I have also been very dizzy have had heartburn. I have a frer but no cheapies :) I am anywhere from 8-10dpo I was not very faithful at temping this month so my chart is not very accurate. Should I test or wait?? Af is due Wed or Thursday.

CarolinaLife July 21st, 2013 05:32 PM

Re: Do I test or should I wait
I would go to a dollar store, and test on that one! If you don't want to buy a cheapie, then I would wait a few days! Good luck!

Renee360 July 21st, 2013 11:14 PM

Re: Do I test or should I wait
What are you waiting for!?!! I would of already tested. :).

FX'd that you finally caught that egg!

Libby22 July 21st, 2013 11:21 PM

Re: Do I test or should I wait
if its a cheap test I would if not would wait. good luck

Melissadd July 22nd, 2013 12:14 AM

Re: Do I test or should I wait
ohh I would definitely be testing if I had cheapies, but I never bothered to stock up on them as I figured my chances were slim to none, but now i have the most symptoms that I have ever had and of course no cheapies just a frer and a digi. Df said that he will pick me up some $store test on his way home from work this afternoon. Fx we got that eggie!

bella88 July 22nd, 2013 04:16 AM

Re: Do I test or should I wait
I dunno, day of and day before sounds pretty perfect to me! Good luck! Also, I say TEST! :P

Papasgirl July 22nd, 2013 04:31 AM

Re: Do I test or should I wait
With this pregnancy I ovulated on CD 9 as well, as opposed to my usual cd 15 or 16. DH and I had dtd the night before and that was the only time we did. i got a bfp at 8dpo so I say, go ahead and test! If its negative, you can still test and you are definitley not out. I say your chances are good.

Melissadd July 22nd, 2013 08:11 AM

Re: Do I test or should I wait
I will be testing this evening when df gets home with my cheapies from the $ store. I will kup!!!Please keep you FX!!

BeautysAlive July 22nd, 2013 08:30 AM

Re: Do I test or should I wait
Test :smile:

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2012 JustMommies.com, All Rights Reserved.