JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Experiment (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2709121-experiment.html)

Rainbow Momma February 20th, 2014 06:31 PM

Re: Experiment

it looks like a BFP tomorrow!! better test again soon missy!

dansyl February 20th, 2014 06:44 PM

I hope you guys are right but I'm not so hopeful. I just don't understand why it would be so pink! It was probably a few min after the time limit but a few min max. Do you think taking it out of the actual test could make it turn pink?

Rainbow Momma February 20th, 2014 07:19 PM

it shouldnt. evaps typically have no color. although 6dpo is super early, anything is possible

Sarah7181 February 20th, 2014 07:37 PM

Yeah, evaps aren't that clear, and your dolar store test isn't as sensitive. On pins and needles for tommorows test! !

dansyl February 20th, 2014 07:43 PM

well if it takes 48 hrs for HCG to double then a $ store test may not show up tomorrow but should on sat?? I really thought these were just evaps but you girls may have me thinking otherwise???

Rainbow Momma February 20th, 2014 07:48 PM

its really hard to say because on one had 6dpo is wayy to early to get that good of a line but on the other hand evaps typically dont have color to them. i would just keep testing and see if your temps stay up or if af shows

wvufan67 February 20th, 2014 08:37 PM

I wouldn't test tomorrow if all you have are dollar store tests left. I'd wait a couple days.

LaughALittle February 20th, 2014 08:53 PM

OMG ! That totally looks positive ! My evaps never had any color and your test is pink, no doubt about it. Can't wait to see the next test !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

dansyl February 20th, 2014 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wvufan67 (Post 27966915)
I wouldn't test tomorrow if all you have are dollar store tests left. I'd wait a couple days.

I'm going to try to wait until sat or sun :)

ZaydensMomma February 20th, 2014 09:44 PM

Id do progression day by day and see!?

elisheva February 20th, 2014 11:43 PM

omg, this suspense is too much! i got my fingers crossed for you!

HeavenlyJewel February 21st, 2014 12:34 AM

Good luck

mummy134 February 21st, 2014 03:05 AM

That does look quite dark for a evap...what kind is a FRER test? Is it the kind you pee on or do you add the urine with a dropper?

rusticbythesea01 February 21st, 2014 04:10 AM

Sweetie, I think that is a bfp! I have taken soooo many frer's and have taken the test apart when they were still wet, or dry, or put the strip on a white background, or dropped it on the floor, and I never had even a hint of a pink line unless I was pg!!!! Frer's can detect anything from 6.3miu to25miu! Each individual test is different, even in the same box!!! (which is why you should not compare lines!) I cannot wait till you test!!! The suspense already kiling me!!!!!

socialworkmom2be February 21st, 2014 06:18 AM

That's a BFP! I've seen pink dye tests get darker the longer they sit, but only when it is positive.

dansyl February 21st, 2014 07:56 AM

I used a $ tree test this am and I'm pretty sure it was - THese pics were a FRER early response... the kind you pee on (I did). If they can really test as low as 6.5 of HCG then its really possible that a $ tree test wouldn't even pick it up today. I have heard from someone that the FRER can have pink evaps.... but I'm not sure. Theres no mistaking that all of those picks have pink lines. I guess I'll just have to wait it out!!!

Sarah7181 February 21st, 2014 08:00 AM

As much as I can't wait for you to test again. In your instance, I can see why waiting that extra day is a good idea. ;) I got eaely onesbwith caroline, I started testing early because of am opps on dhs part and was sooo excited! Lol and started geting squinters at 9 dpo, they steadily darkened. But that eaely, with the color of the dye, yoi could have easily said evap on them... execpt she is here, they darkened up, and I never got them again until pg with owen, amd I test allllll the time. Randomly, for fun, when I'm bored, even if I have a tampon in. Lol just to see if I can makeynown evap. Haha

dansyl February 21st, 2014 08:02 AM

haha! I can see me doing that... I just don't want to waste a lot of money and it seems like the only way to see if it's still there and darker is to buy a FRER.

Mslily1125 February 21st, 2014 08:08 AM

Did you get a pic of the $ Store test from this AM?

there's no way those FRER's are evaps. Those are BFPs...especially with that many of them.

dansyl February 21st, 2014 08:12 AM

Here is my $ tree test from this am
http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/...8BB834EECC.jpg