JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   The Two Week Wait Escape (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/f855-two-week-wait-escape/)
-   -   BV antibiotic and 2WW? (https://www.justmommies.com/forums/f855-two-week-wait-escape/2383718-bv-antibiotic-and-2ww.html)

MomOfThree6811 July 29th, 2011 10:12 AM

BV antibiotic and 2WW?
Hello ladies!
I was just wondering if it is safe to go ahead and take an antibiotic to treat BV during the two week wait? With my previous pregnancy I had BV early on but didn't get treated until after 12 weeks pregnant. But I also didn't start having BV symptoms until I got a + pregnancy test..this time around I started having symptoms of BV 2dpo..I also started having sore boobs and feeling a little nauseous 2dpo. I am now 4dpo and I'm still having same symptoms but I am now having light cramping. My daughter is 5 months old and I knew 2dpo I was pregnant! I had the same symptoms I'm having now early on with her! So I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a + test next weekend..but I'm not sure if its ok to take my antibiotics or wait. I'm not currently under a OBGYN's care..so I can't ask a doctor.Needing opinions please! Thanks

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2012 JustMommies.com, All Rights Reserved.