What you'll need:
1-2/3 yds. of print outerwear fleece 1-2/3 yds. of a solid outerwear fleece Tape measure
- Cut a square of each fabric that measures from 56" to 58" square. This measurement should be a whole number. Remove the selvages (fabric fray)
- Place the squares over each other, wrong sides together.
- Cut a 5" square from each corner.
- To cut fringe, lay one piece of fabric on the floor/table, and then fold the 5" to be fringed back.
- Cut fringe 1" wide and 5" deep on all sides.
- Using a overhand knot, tie the front and back fringe together.
Do this all the way around the blanket being careful not to stretch the fabric.
In no time at all you'll have a beautiful no-sew blanket that's warm and attractive.
And because it's so easy, you'll have time to make a no-sew, hand-tied pillow to match!
Just cut a square of fabric that is 18" plus 10" square. Follow the same steps as the blanket, but to assemble, tie the three sides, and then slip the pillow inside. Tie the front and back fringe. Finish tying and you're done.
It's that easy!
Find more easy to do crafts, legitimate work-from-home help, parenting tips and so much more at www.MomAndHerMoney.com. Make more, spend less, be happy!