Nutrition and Fitness
More on pregnancy
Tools to help you keep track of you and your baby.
Our best calculators just for you!
Have fun with Justmommies quizzes.
Use Justmommies charts, calendars, and printables!
By JustMommies staff
You’re in your first trimester of pregnancy and suddenly you’re nearly bowled over by a powerful craving for a certain food. Sure, you’ve heard about the old stereotype of pickles and ice cream at midnight. But there’s no way you could have been prepared for how overwhelming the feeling could» Read more
Join Our Mommy Newsletter
JustMommies Message Boards
- 5 Reasons for a False Positive Pregnancy Test
- Seven Warning Signs of a Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Child Snatching: How to Teach Your Kids to Stay Safe
- 8 Rules for Teens and Cell Phones
- Tantrums, Fussing and Whining